Waking Her Up

Laurens P.O.V:

As I flutter my eyes open, and take in the sunlight shining through our window, I smile when I smell a familiar sent that I've come to enjoy. I look over and smile at the beauty beside me.

I lay on my stomach and rest my chin on my hands, watching as her chest rises and falls.

Even breathing, she's absolutely perfect...

I continue to watch her with a small smile on face.

I soon hear the door to our bedroom open and Ally walks in.

"Hey, we're leaving in a couple hours, if you want Y/n to go the interview than you better wake her up now" she whispers and I nod. She walks out if the room soon after and I scoot closer to my baby. I trace shapes softly into her slightly exposed stomach and smile.

"Y/n~" I sing as I continue to trace shapes. After a few minutes of silence I lean up and start peppering her face in kisses, I hear a groan and feel a hand trying to push my face away.

"Nnnnnnoooooo" Y/n whines as she tries to turn away. Soon I straddle her waist and she groans again.

"Come on beautiful, I want you to come with me to the interview!" I say with a smile, she peels her eyes open and looks at me. I start to pout and she covers her eyes.

"No! Not the pout! I can't resist it!" I yells and I laugh.

"Pwease baby?" I ask in my baby voice and she huffs as she removes her hands from her eyes.

"Fine..." She says and I smile.

"Yay!" I yell and I lay on top of her.

"Lolo, I have to get up" she says and I chuckle.

"I know" I say as I lean up and capture her lips in mine.
As it was about to get a lot more intense, I feel something wet hit my exposed legs.

"What the..." I look over to see ally with a cup of holy water and a pissed off look on her face.

"You better stop sinning and get you butts into a shower before I drag you two in there myself." She states as we quickly got up and start making our way to the bathrooms. As Y/n walks past ally she smirks.

"Whatever you say... allySIN" she says as she starts dodging Ally's thrown bible. I hear Dinah snort loudly and look over to see she and Normani laughing very hard.

"That's one way to wake up!" normani yells and I just smile and walk into the bathroom.

It sure is...