Coffee

Laurens P.O.V:

Its a nice December morning and the girls and I are walking to the little coffee shop near our place. We've started doing this when winter hit and even though it doesn't snow in L.A it still gets chilly in the morning.

When we walk into the shop its completely empty, at first we thought it was closed still a certain y/e/c eyed girl walked out of the what seems to be a back room. We catch her attention and she smiles at us.

"Oh I hope I haven't made you girls wait but anyways Welcome to 'The Sip' Fifth Harmony what can I get ya?"

We all smile at her and walk up to the counter she is currently behind.

"Its good to see you Y/n" Ally says.

"Well its always a pleasure to see you too miss ball of sunshine." Ally chuckles at her nickname.

"Your usuals?" she asks us and we all nod while walking to our normal spot. When I sit down in my seat you can see her perfectly. I watch as she moves, I feel like I'm in a trance still Dinah snaps me out of it.

"Just ask her out!" she says in a not so quite manner, I blush and roll my eyes.

"Dinah, you know I can't! I with brad-" she cuts me off.

"You mean 'bread' and also you aren't a real couple! Management is making you do it for a publicity stunt!"

I bite my lip and look over at Y/n who is currently writing on our coffee cups. I giggle at her childlike behavior and I look back at the girls who are waiting for my answer.

"Fine, but not now!" I say with a smile,the girls high five each other and I laugh.

Y/n walks over with our coffees and starts passing them out. When she finishes she walks back and starts to clean tables.

We look at the nicknames she put on our cups and I smile till I notice what's right below mine.

"Green eyes
~ call me (your number) ;)"

I blush and the girls start passing my cup around to see what it said.

I look up and see y/n smiling at me. I giggle and wink at her, she blush and winks back but gets back to work when her boss walks in.

"Y/n! I told you to be outside when the shipment of coffee grounds came! Get out there now!" he yells at her, she quietly apologizes and runs through the back room.

If looks could kill her boss would be dead by now. I know I can't get up and defend her but its just...ah! It pisses me off so much!

I continue to glare at him until y/n pops back into the room. I look at her and smile, it instantly drops when I see her boss smack her ass. The girls were watching too and we all got up and walked over to him. He turns around when we approach him and smiles at toothy grin.

"Can I help you beautiful girls?"

"Yes uh-" I look at his name tag.

"Sam. We would like to file a complaint." his smile drops and he glares a y/n.

"What did she do?" he asks sternly. My blood starts to boil and I have the urge to smack his sorry ass. Even though there is no one else in the the shop, I stay calm.

"Actually its about you." his eyes snap towards mine and it looks like I caught him off guard.

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"She means that you shouldn't be touching her girl like that!" Dinah says I act natural but in the corner of my eye I see Y/n smiling at me. Suddenly his whole demeanor changes and he smirks at me.

"Just give me an hour and I can change that" he winks at me and I'm about to punch him when Y/n gets in between us and holds a open cup of coffee.

"Sir I can handle you harassing me, but with the girl I like? That just pisses me off. I quit" she smirks and dumps the hot coffee on his head.

We all walk out and Y/n and I are holding hands.

Coffee is my new favorite drink.