Sleep Wrecker

Your P.O.V:

As I was peacefully laying down on my bed a body slams down on it which sadly made me yeet off the comfy surface.

I groan as I open my eyes to see a pair of familiar green ones peeking over the side. She starts to giggle uncontrollably and I roll my eyes as I get up.

"Hey y/n!" says my best friend of 8 years.

"Hey sleep wreaker" I say as I push her over so I can get back into the thing we call a bed or a.k.a Heaven. As I get under the covers I smile when my head hits the pillow, I sigh with relief. I soon feel a body move under the covers, a cold nose touch mine, and hot breath hit my lips.

"May I help you?" I ask as the intruder giggles and snuggles into me.

"No, I just want you to cuddle with me." Lauren states as she buries her face into the crook of my neck. I blush at the contact but pull her closer anyways.

"What's the matter?" I ask knowing that she only cuddles when she's upset or scared.

"Brad and I broke up..." she whispers into my neck. I pull her closer and kiss the side off herr head. As I was comforting her I couldn't help but jump for joy in my head, yes I admit I've been in love with my best friend for 5 years now but that doesn't mean I'm going to tell her anytime soon...she wouldn't fall for me anyways...

I soon snap back into reality when a question pulls at my curiosity.

"Why?"

She looks up at me and sighs.

"He found someone else..."

I immediately jump out of bed and look at her confused.

"What you mean 'He found someone else'?!" I say angrily. She looks at me shocked at my sudden outburst.

"He just said that he found someone better than me" I clench my fists. She notices my fists and her eyes widen.

"Dont do it y/n, he's not worth it..." I snap and look at her.

"Of course he's worth it! I need to smack some sense into him so he can see he just lost the best girl ever! You literally did everything for him and this is how he repays you?!?...." I look down and sigh.

"I dont understand...how can someone not see how much of a treasure you are? You are so much better than the other girls he had and will date...Your beyond better actually... Your amazing, smart, unbelievably gorgeous, and kind... If you were mine, I would make sure you knew how much you meant to me, I would make sure you got more love than I did so you would never feel like I'm not in love with you...because I am..." I stay silent and groan while running my hand through my hair, still looking down, I hear the bed shift and a body move in front of me. I feel a pair of hands grab my cheeks and make me look at them. My y/e/c meets with green and she smiles.

"Is that true?" she asks.

"Huh?"

"Your in love with me?"

My whole face goes red and I look away.

"Uh...uh...um..." I hear a giggle and I look back to see her smiling.

"Good, because I'm in love with you too"

"Wait. wh-" I'm cut off by a pair of soft lips on mine and I freeze for a minute but soon start to kiss back, everything felt surreal and magical. After a minute we pull back for air and she start to pull me back into the bed with her. As I lay down she lays back on top of me and starts to kiss my jawline, I hold in a moan and she giggle when she realizes that I am. Lauren smiles and gives me a quick peck before laying her head on my chest.

"Lets have a lazy day" she says.

"Why?"

"Because I want to spend the rest of the day with the one I've been in love with for a long time" she states while tracing circles in the bed.

"Alright green eyes, its just you and me." I say and she giggles.

Having a sleep wreaker as best friend that could also be my soul mate...who knew?