Playing With Her Hair

Laurens P.O.V:

Y/n was laying on my lap as we laid on the couch.

I was casually watching the T.V until I caught myself staring at the beauty below me. I smile when I realize that she fell asleep and was snoring softly.

I reach down and start running my finger through her hair, gently pulling out the hairs and then flatting them back down.

"Baby, what are you doing?" she asks in a raspy voice and I giggle.

"Playing with your hair" I say simply.

"Why?" she asks.

"Because I like your hair" I replie with a giggle and she laughs.

"Well, I like your face and you don't see me playing with it" she says with a smile as she lays on her back to look up at me.

I smile at her and continue to stoke her hair and run my finger through it.

"I feel like the cat a super villain pets when they're plotting a plan" she says and I laugh.

"Are you going to start purring?" I ask and she smiles.

"I'm tempted to" she laughs and I grab my phone.

"Please do, I need to share that cuteness with the world" I say and she rolls her eyes.

"I purred one time, and you still wont let it go" she laughs and I roll my eyes.

"Because it was fucking adorable, and I'm still convinced you're part cat" I say and she bursts into laugher, and so do I shortly after her.

After our laugher dies down she stares at me with a soft smile and I continue to run my fingers through her hair.

"I love you, super villain" she says with a smile.

"I love you too, kitty"