Cuddles Denied

Third P.O.V:

Lauren is sitting on the couch, in the tour bus, as Y/n tried to cuddle her.

She keep refusing because of the book she's reading, and that made Y/n upset.

Y/n at first tried asking nicely but got complete silence.

She tried to just cuddle anyways, but was only to be pushed away.

Then she tried a sneak attack cuddle which earned her a giggle but she was pushed away again.

Soon giving up on the cuban girlfriend she went to find the only other cuddly person on the bus.

"Dinah! Will you cuddle with me?" Y/n yells and Laurens eyes snap open, but she soon ignores it, knowing dinah will say no.

"Sure Y/n, come here, I'm in my bunk!" she yells and Y/n starts making her way to Dinah's bunk at the front of the bus.

Normani and Ally watch as Lauren slams the book down quickly and runs toward Y/n, picking her up by her waist and carrying her to her bunk at the back of the bus.

The squealing Y/n was​ heard throughout the bus as Lauren lays down in her bunk, pulling Y/n with her, Laurens back lays against the wall of her bunk as Y/n cuddles her front.

Lauren closes the curtain as she starts leaving kisses on Y/n's neck.

Suddenly the curtain was pulled back to find an amused Dinah.

If it wasn't for Laurens lips attached to Y/n's neck, Lauren would have full on hissed at Dinah.

"So...no cuddling?" asks Dinah and Lauren gives her the death glare, dinah holds her hands in surrender and closes the curtain.

"Mine." Lauren whispers in her girlfriends ear as she leans down and attacks her neck and face with kisses.

Y/n starts to giggle and snuggles into her cuban girlfriend more.

Let me just say, Lauren never denied cuddles again.