Mess Pt.2

TRIGGER WARNING!

Laurens P.O.V:

The girls and I have been trying to get in touch with Y/n but our attempts have failed.

Right noe the girls and I are walking onto the bus, laughing and joking around until ally stops dead in her tacks since she was in front.

"What's the matter smallz?" asks dinah and our eyes lock onto the thing shes staring at.

There's a message on the answering machine.

We all fall silent.

Suddenly ally dashes toward it, playing it instantly.

" Message received on April 22 at 5:56 pm.

'I'm sorry that I haven't answered your calls.

I'm calling one last time to tell you that its not your fault...

Depression creeps up on you quietly.

At the very beginning you struggle with the little things

But you usually choose to ignore them...

"... "It's like a headache", you tell yourself

"It's temporary and it'll pass, it's just another bad day..."

But it's not.

You're stuck in this state of mind.

You get used to putting on a social mask and you continue to live among other people

Because that's what you have to do.

That's what others do.

However the problem does not go away.

You struggle to put on a play every day and it starts to cost you more and more.

That is why you fall even deeper and that's when you slowly start to back away from friends and family, sometimes completely shutting them out...

All satisfaction is gone.

The little things that used to bring you joy are now worthless.

Even the simplest tasks become painful.

That is why you lack motivation, now, why would you keep on trying if nothing makes you happy anyway?

All of this makes you feel even worse and you get caught up in a vicious circle.

Suddenly you find yourself living in slow motion.

Days become indistinguishable, just white noise, just heaviness filling your mind and spilling over your body.

You feel as though you'll never be happy again.

You're ashamed for everything that you've done and everything you haven't...

There is a part of you that wants to make things right, a sudden positive upsurge makes you want to go out and meet people, but it's all very short-lived, because you know it won't work anyway.

Things that make your friends excited leave you indifferent and you become aware of the huge gap that lies with you.

Another failure is not an option, so in the end you choose to be alone in your comfort zone where no one asks any questions.

The low self-esteem and the lack of purpose become unbearable.

You finally realize you can't go on that way, and two things can either happen...

You either decide to get some help...

Or you might attempt a suicide...'

When the line goes dead I dash out the bus with the girls hot on my tail.

When we see our manager, I yell for him.

"Mike! Please give me your car!" I beg as tears start sliding down my face uncontrollably.

As if he knew it was about Y/n he hands me the keys.

"Go save her" he says and we all run to his car.

////time skip////

We arrive at our house since we were performing our 9th show in L.A again.

We run into the house and start yelling for Y/n.

I run up the stairs and try to open the door.

Why is it-

Realization hit and I start slamming into the door, trying to break it down.

Dinah soon push me over and kicks the door open with ease.

When I look into the bathroom I see Y/n holding the blade to her neck as her arms are bleeding horribly.

I run over and slap the blade out of her hands and hold her close. She tries to break free from my grip but I hold on tighter.

"LET ME GO!" she screams and sobs as she tries to grab the blade. Ally quickly picks it up and flushes it down the toilet.

"NO!" I yell back as I hold her as close as I can.

"WHY" she yells again as she sobs.

"BECAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU! YOU BEAUTIFUL FUCKING IDIOT!" I yell back.

The room goes silent and y/n starts to calm down.

I let her go of my death grip and set her down in front of me.

I take a hold of her arms gently and look at her.

"These will never reappear, because I am going to never leave your side again. You hear me?" I ask and she nods with a small smile.

I stand and pick y/n up, setting her on the bathroom counter. I start cleaning her wounds and stop the bleeding.

After I stop the bleeding and clean the wounds, I bring both of her arms up and start kissing each slash, making sure I kiss every single one.

I look up at her when I finish and cup her face with my hands.

"Don't ever try and leave me again, even if I'm being stubborn and don't answer your calls...okay?" I ask and she looks me deep in the eyes and nods.

"Good, now come on. You're coming on the rest of the tour with us." I say as I pick her up and start walking down the stairs.

When the girls and I get in car, ally starts driving back and I hold my Y/n all the way, never letting go for a minute.

"I promise that I'll be by your side to the end." I whisper in her ear.

And I sure as hell kept that promise.