"Kiss me." Siara begged.

Jonathan smirked, "With pleasure."

He obeyed her request. When their lips met, Siara hooked her legs around his waist. Wanting more of his heat to her body. She savored the taste of his lips. His minty breath was a drug. Jonathan bit her lips made Siara opened her mouth. He plunged his tongue inside. Tasting every inch, every corner of her mouth. She gladly surrendered on his dominance. His hands roamed all over her body. The burning desire inside her turned up. How could with just his hand made her so hot and bothered? She never wanted him to stop pleasuring her.

Still kissing her, he moved her body carefully until she laying on her side. She could felt the tip of his cock on her slit. But Jonathan doesn't want to gave her what she longing just yet. While his hand played and tweaked her nipples, he started to grind on her. Siara moaned. But she needed more than a friction. She needed him inside of her.

"Jonathan." Siara moaned against his mouth, "Stop teasing me."

"How much do you want my cock?" Jonathan asked.

Siara gasped when the tip began to split her entrance, "All of it. Goddamn it Jonathan! Just-"

Siara screamed and moaned at the same time when he thrust all of his shaft inside of her. It has been a long time since she could felt him inside of her. Jonathan was always afraid he might hurt her and their unborn child inside of her if he had sex with her. But the thought of his little vixen tempted him was his weakness. He couldn't refused if made love what his fiancée wanted from him. He tried his best to kept climax at bay when the truth was he wanted to explode inside her. The tightness of her vagina was drove him mad. He left her mouth to explored her breast. He paid a very good attention to both of them. His thrusts became more sloppy. His stomach was tense. He was on the verge of cum. But Jonathan could felt her core was clenched-unclenched on his shaft.

It was a sign she was going to climax.

"Cum my baby." He said through her ear, "Milk me my goddess. Milk my cock with your sweetness juice."

His words was like a button that needed to be push. Siara shattered to bliss as Jonathan said those dirty words to her and bit her earlobe. She came hard. Not long after, Jonathan grunted as he made few thrust then a guttural sound came from his mouth. God, he has waited this bliss in such a long time. Three months without literally made love to her was a torture. He pulled out his shaft on her. Siara winced but she managed the lost of his cock on her. Jonathan stroked her cheek. Only their ragged breath filled out the room. He pulled her to his embrace. His fingers soothing on her back as they came down from high ecstasy.

"You're late to the office." Siara said.

He smiled, "And I love it every minute."

Siara couldn't helped but laughed. "How could you expected your employees to be punctual when their boss slacking off?"

"I'm not slacking off. It was called keeping your fiancée happy."

"Oh shut up."

Both of them laughed. Siara eyes began to closed and wanted to drifted away to her slumber. But she heard a commotion downstairs. Her eyebrow creased. She looked to Jonathan and she saw his confused state too.

"What is that?" Siara asked.

He sighed, "I'm going to check it out."

Jonathan got up from his bed then wear his sweat pants. He made his way downstairs to the commotion. He could heard his brother's voice was boomed in the living room. He couldn't make it out what he said but one thing Jonathan know, David's tone was angry on someone. He yelled and cursed. As he stepped into the living room, his whole body tense. This must be a dream.

"You're not welcome here!" David shouted, "Get out!"

"Well, well, that's not how you treated the woman who you used to for sex only David."

"Keyword, used to."

Jonathan approached his brother slowly. The woman David talked with smirked to his way.

"Anna?"

"Hello Jonathan." Anna said, "Long time no see."

--------------------------------------------------

Oh I love the way when Anna greeted Jonathan with her wicked face just like the picture.

So what do you think with Anna came back into Jonathan's life?

What is it she want?

Please vote and comment guys! Thank you.

saniainhere.