Leo

Question: What do you see happening?

Right answers will get a shout out!

Gerald POV

Danny looked tired sitting at her desk, her hands resting on her stomach and eyes closed. It was still early, making her and I the only two people here. I wouldn't lie it ate at me not talking to her as if she was my girl. Then again she was treated like a queen. I knocked on the door and she glanced to me, motioning to the chair.

"Hey come in, what are you doing in so early."

"I wanted to work on some things before my flight tonight."

"Ahh. You're off to England right?" I nodded and sat down as she glanced to her screen.

" Yeah I'm there for a week before I start hoping around. Grady is hyped to get away from his responsibilities. Too hyped." We both laughed and she winced slightly.

"That's Grady for ya. Let me hear what you've been working on?" I nodded and watched as she stood. Seeing her pregnant reminded me so much of us having Kevin. Of me being in prison for my father framing me. We were halfway down the hall when she stopped. The look of discomfort on her face as she held a hand to her stomach.

"Dee?"

"Would it be too much to ask you to drive me to the hospital?"

"Why what's wrong?"

"I think- I think my baby is coming." She winced again before taking a breath. "Or something is wrong." It was instinct to scoop her up. She was still light to me when I carried her. I walked quickly to the elevator and she hit the button. Her perfume was still the same and up close nothing has changed about her. I sat her in her passenger side car before running over to the driver side. She was frantically typing on her phone before it rang.

" Aaron. It's the baby. Yeah I'm fine.... Gerald is driving me to the hospital.... I'll see you there.... Love you too." She hung up and closed her eyes, taking deep breaths. "I remember Kevin was premature too. He was so tiny."

"Yeah now look at him. He's getting big Danny. Counting doesn't make him listen anymore." She smiled since she couldn't laugh at the moment. I kept focused on the road. " Just relax. You're gonna be fine."

"Thanks Ger." She nodded and looked to her stomach before groaning in pain. I pressed on the gas pedal more and kept following along the familiar roads. It felt weird knowing this wasn't her and I anymore. This was his baby, his fiancee, his everything. I stopped the car outside of the hospital, a nurse rushing over with a wheelchair. I got out yet the nurse held up a hand.

"Are you the father?"

"Yea- No." My voice trailed off as I lowered my head.

"Then I'm sorry sir, but you'll have to wait in the waiting room." I just nodded and forced a smile when I looked to Danny. She managed a weak one before I took her car and parked it in the lot. It was moments like these that made me reflect on my life.

I slowly wandered inside the waiting room, signed in, and sat down. The memories of having Kevin ran through my mind. I remembered the excitement and the promises I made to Dee. Promises I would break over and over again. I remember texting everyone that the baby was coming and how scared I was along with Daniella. My eyes watered and I rubbed my face before looking to the door.

There was my mom and Aaron coming to save the day. Kevin was running over to me with a grin. Suz was still like a mom to Daniella and Aaron the man of the hour. I stood and cleared my throat.

"She's in the back. I dunno which room." He nodded and went to the nurse, getting the room number before handing my mother and I badges.

"You guys can at least come sit in the hall. I know Kevin wants to at least." He nodded and took my hand. It was so fucked up sitting there through it all. I knew I had to do this for my son at least. Show that I wasn't the scum of the freaking earth.

Yet when the time came that I had to grab a taxi I sat him down and kissed his cheek before smiling.

"Daddy's gotta go to work. You gonna be good for mommy and Aaron." He nodded quickly before whispering to me.

"When will I get to see you again daddy?" It broke my heart hearing him ask that because I couldn't tell him the truth. That it would be months. That I'd miss another birthday possibly.

"Soon buddy. Real soon." I stood and kissed my mom's cheek. "Text me how she's doing alright? I'll answer when I can." She nodded. I know it broke her heart every time I left to go away. That she'd worry about the drugs and who I would get involved with through it all.

"Be safe honey."

"I'll try." I started walking down the hall and shoved my hands in my pockets. Little did I know I would be home in a mere few months. Watching my ex wife walk down the aisle to her Prince charming. Yet a mere month after That the world would stop turning for her. That a woman who was just in white would have tears filling her eyes for a whole other reason.

That Kevin would look so defeated and weak. Danny would never be the same woman she once was before. My mother would be holding Danny's son Leo. Those green eyes I loved closed and so broken. I'd have to be more of a man than ever before for Danny. I just didn't know how it was all about to turn out.