The Beautiful and Damned

Important Question: Flashbacks yay or nay?

I think it's a good idea to cover the days before Marilyn came out. However I need your opinion you lovely people 💁🏼💅🏼

Daniella POV

The elevator stopped, revealing the mayhem that was currently my record company. Rob was huffing on a blunt chatting with E-40, Skrillex was there play on his laptop, and then there was plenty of others whom sought my attention.

"Ellie call Devon I need another hand in here." I mumbled and stepped off the elevator, making a bee line to my office. I rushed to clean the place up before the door to my office opened, the man was wearing a suit, buttoned fully and surely not one of my average visitors.

"Miss Evans right?"

"No Mrs. Gillum." I raised my hand to show my wedding band. Thank God I'd slipped it on before I got here. "Who are you?"

"Ellie your assistant told me to come in, I'm Don from the Rolling Stones magazine." I motioned to the chair near my desk before sitting down.

"I'm sorry but we'll have to make this quick. I have a lot of things to attend to today."

"It's quite alright. I managed to get a photo we want to use and already have most of the stuff written except your bits. First off have you heard the G-Eazy song that was leaked on SoundCloud yesterday?"

"Um no, I assume it was pulled pretty quick." He handed me the iPhone and I clicked play. The track was called Just Friends and had Ellie's voice at the beginning. I forced myself not to tense listening to it. Gerald had every right to be angry when he wrote it, though who released it I didn't have a clue.

"Are you and Mr. Gillum still together?"

"Yes, we had a rough patch just like every other relationships."

"Can I ask why?"

"No I tend to keep that private for a reason." He started writing something down and I sat back, trying to compose my anger.

"So were you ever seeing Zayn Malik?"

"As a friend yes. What does this have to do with the interview."

"Just so I can get a better understanding of you as a person. Last serious question. Did you hear Denis Richardson is appealing his case. The one in which he murdered multiple women and kidnapped you." I couldn't answer. I stood and cleared my throat looking to the door.

"I'm sorry, but Ellie Brannan or Gerald Gillum will have to finish this for me." I walked out of my office leaving the man there as I rushed down the hall. I felt like I was going to be sick and couldn't breath, a full on panic attack coming for me. I forced the door open to one of the balconies and took a deep breath as I sat down.

I couldn't ever forget Denis even if I tried. He's stained my life with such darkness I thought I'd never get out. I heard the door open and saw Gerald, lighting a cigarette.

"Dee you alright?" He sat down beside me and I shook my head, laughing almost nervously.

"Denis he's um he's appealing his case. They're gonna make me show up I know it. Then that fucking interviewer just destroyed me in less than five minutes. He also played me that song you and the gang wrote." I shrugged and looked straight ahead, taking his cigarette. Gerald sighed and I glanced to him."You knew. Didn't you? About Denis. "

"Dee I didn't want you worrying about the psycho unless you really needed to and who the fuck released that song?" He scoffed, standing up. I shrugged and finished off his cigarette.

"Someone who does like us together." I glanced to him walking inside yet his hand caught my arm. He placed his other hand under my chin and pressed his lips to mine, forcing me to focus on just him and not the thoughts coursing through my brain. He pulled away after a few moments, tugging my bottom lip slightly.

"I'll handle Rolling Stones. Go worry about your clients, they're more important." I nodded slowly and squeezed his hand before walking back inside. I walked past my office to Ellie's and sat down on the sofa, looking to her.

"Devon come in yet?"

"Yeah she's with E-40 and Kendrick. Skrillex will be in tomorrow to record with Kendrick. They're redoing Humble." I nodded and leaned back slightly.

" You hated me didn't you. For leaving the family." She sighed slightly and bit her lips together. "Who released that song?"

"I don't know, but I was the one who pulled it. You think someone in our group is still pissed with you?" I shrugged and glanced to the door for a moment before getting up and closing it.

"Marty started the rumor. I doubt he'd be that petty though. Devon and I have been super close, hell she's more my friend than Gerald's. Maybe a client? We could look at the tapes and see if anyone has been in the private studio. We both know women are crazy about Gerald. The moment they get a feeling him and I are off their like lions on the hunt."

"I'll take a look later. You still look like you've got something else on your mind Dee."

"Denis is going back to court. I don't know when, but it just sends a shiver through my veins you know? I still have nightmares that I can't move and it scares Ger. I'm just laying in bed screaming and all he can do is shake me till I wake up."

"Maybe you should go see someone Dee. Might be good for you."

"Maybe. I've got someone trying to separate Gerald and I and a psychopath to deal with so I think my plate is pretty full." I opened the door and gave a wave. "I'll see you later Ellie. I gotta go meet Richard in the lounge." She shivered, making me laugh. Truth be told I hadn't really spoke to him in awhile. Yet there he sat, chatting with Jessica looking healthier than before.

"Dee! What's up! How ya been Mrs. Gillum!" I chuckled as he stood and hugged me before we both sat down.

"I'm pretty good. So no more edites, you're sure that you want to hand it over?" He nodded and handed over a CD in its case.

"I streamed it over to you too, but I know you like the real thing. Also I was wondering if you and Gerald would be in one of the music videos. I actually have one in mind, but I wanna see how you like the album before I tell ya." I nodded and looked at the back of the case.

"They look good. I'll listen to them tonight with G. I appreciate it Logic." I stood and flashed a smile to him and Jessica before walking to my office, passing the Rolling Stones guy who scoffed at me. Devon was walking him out instead of Gerald. As I walked into my office. Gerald was sitting in my chair with his feet up on the desk, sipping a glass of whiskey. "Mr. Gillum didn't anyone teach you not to put your feet on the desk." I closed the door and clicked the lock. He chuckled slightly and took them off, sitting his glass on the desk as I came over.

"I think I forgot that lesson Mrs. Gillum. You might have to teach me again." He smirked and pulled me onto his lap. Needless to say Ellie left early due to the distracting noises coming from my office.

Though in the back of everyone's mind we were trying to figure who wanted to fuck over Team G. Then again how far would one person go to ruin it all?