My Little Bird

AN: for all of you about to freak out. This is a G-eazy Fanfiction. Therefore hold on to see what happens.

READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER. I UPLOADED THEM AT THE SAME TIME SO PLEASE DON'T MISS IT.

Opinion on this so far?

Daniella  POV

I hadn't talked to Gerald in two month. No one would fucking blame me if I never spoke to him again. Though I did still reach out to Aaron just for something completely different than my original intention. I glanced to the ring Gerald had given me before closing the box. My stomach churned at the thought of it all. The girl whoever she was surely knew the game to play. That giggle I heard sounded so familiar.

It was difficult to carry on with the thoughts coursing through my brain. I grabbed my keys and put in the address Aaron had given me, it was a mere few miles away also hidden in the hills of LA. His house was gated yet they were open so I drove up and wandered to the front door only to see a note.

Out back -A

I chuckled and closed the gates before making my way around. There he sat, completely dressed without shoes but laying on his diving board. That was Aaron being goofy nothing new. I covered my mouth not to chuckled too loud, but I could see the smirk crossing his lips.

"Hola me amiga! How are you?" He lifted his head and glanced over to me as he lowered his glasses

"Hola me amiga! How are you?" He lifted his head and glanced over to me as he lowered his glasses. "Wow you look completely the same."

"I'm good. Dare I ask why your laying on your diving board?"

"I like living on the edge." I chuckled and watched as he got up and motioned to the back door. "Come in I'll make us drinks, let's chat! It's been what like a decade or some shit? Christ I'm like thirty."

"Almost a decade. Your off a few years." I looked around the kitchen, it was all modern and surprisingly clean. Aaron poured some vodka and OJs before we wandered out back with our drinks. "So Breaking Bad. Jesse freaking pinkman. You having fun?"

"Always. Been living the dream. How about you? You and um... That rapper guy?" He made a face trying to remember Gerald's name. Aaron was never one to care about the media or who was with who. He existed in his own little world. He was happy and there was nothing wrong with being happy. Dare I say I was almost jealous of his peace.

"G-eazy well Gerald. We're separated at the moment. He's on tour and well. Shit happens." I huffed before taking a sip of my drink.

"I'm sorry D I know you deserve the best. How about your boy. You got a son right? Sometimes I see the articles, not gonna lie I don't know his name."

"Kevin. He's great. I would have brought him, but his grandma wanted to watch him, which is great. Funny enough I originally called you so Gerald and I could have a kid." I laughed slightly as he sat back with one of his goofy smiles.

"Like a sperm surrogate. Classy. I'm honored." He took a sip of his drink. "You know I was actually suppose to go to this party tonight. It's a costume party but all the guys from breaking bad are gonna be there. You wanna join? Just as friends obviously. I mean- you know- I understand that your still dealing with some stuff. I don't wanna -".

"Relax! Yeah that would be cool. I'll probably freak out over meeting thee Mr.White." He laughed and shook his head. Just like that it felt like old times. Us catching up like how we always did. Those best friends that didn't talk but always knew the other would pick up the phone even after years.

"I'm starving you?" He chimed in finishing off his second drink as I nodded. I took had ventured into my second flute. "We'll walk, it's that cozy cafe by the beach."

"O right. I love their tea." We stood and I grabbed my purse before slipping on my flip flops as did he before we walked along the sidewalk outside of his gates manor. "Thanks for keeping my mind off things. It's been hard on Kevin not seeing his father while on tour and hard for me to really... Move on. I've always been so revolved around Gerald."

"Yeah I got you. I know you were saying that Zayn guy was in the picture. Is he at all now?"

"Nah. I just. I want to settle down you know. Fucking somewhere quiet where I don't have to worry about showering with the curtains open. I don't want to have a husband who thinks fuck around is completely okay. I just want to fucking exist." He nodded and offered his hand, which I took. His fingers laced with mine, giving a slight squeeze. His height barely taller than me, which was nice that I didn't have to look up all the time.

"Trust me. Every girl I've dated since being in Hollywood tends to have that... Fuck me and give me money persona. Place is full of fakes. Two faced people." He opened the door to the cafe for me before we took two seats. It was relief sitting there in silence sipping on a cup of tea. Yet this was the moment it began. This moment was my break from Gerald. My new life I called it. A life I'd get for a while before it would all be taken away.

Aaron sat forward and pointed to my left as he held his phone up.

"Look that way pretty bird." I tried not to smile as I took a sip of my tea. I heard the click noise of the button and he sat back showing me the photo. "May I?" I nodded before he smirked and closed one eye as if he was getting ready to take the perfect shot. Really though he was just writing up a caption.

"Sure." I smiled and caugh his eyes looking at his eyes looking at my lips. It was then that he kissed me and I knew he was that Prince charming I'd been looking for to hide me away from the world. This was that new begining I'd been waiting for all along.

Then again people like me don't always get those fairytale endings.