Chapter 31

NORMANI POV

Laying on my back, I look up at the ceiling and realise I've never felt so content in my life. I've never felt so at peace lay next to another person. A mess of dark curls next to me is enough to cause my heart to skip a beat and although I want nothing more than to take Lauren right now, I don't. She looks too peaceful when she sleeps. She looks.... Amazing! Laying on her stomach in nothing but her neither suit with her arms and legs splayed out, I could stare at her for the rest of my life. She hates it when I watch her sleep, but it's too adorable not to. She is adorable.

She makes me feel totally different to how I've ever felt before. Dinah and her antics yesterday would have usually caused me to panic, but we are official and out in the open now so it was kinda awesome to put Lauren's classmate in her place. Everyone around us is irrelevant right now. Nobody can take this feeling away from me. I won't allow it.

Her beautiful body stirring beside me, an immediate sense of love crashes through my entire being and I simply stare at the gorgeous woman next to me. A slight smile curling on her lips, she cracks one eye open and gives me a raised eyebrow. "Good morning, Beautiful."

"Mm, it is." She groans. "Have you been awake all night?"

"No." I shake my head and laugh. "I woke a few minutes ago. I was just admiring the view before I start breakfast."

"What view?" She glances behind her and I roll my eyes.

"You," I state as I climb from my side of the bed and slip on my robe. "Pancakes?"

"Mm, definitely, but not here."

"Huh?" I furrow my brow and wait for Lauren to elaborate.

"I'm taking you out for breakfast." She sits up and shrugs. The crisp white sheet falling below her chest and exposing her breasts. "If you can take your eyes off of me for like five minutes."

"Maybe if you didn't look so amazing first thing in the morning, I wouldn't have to pick my jaw up off of the floor." Shrugging, I turn and head out of the bedroom door, knowing that my girlfriend will soon be behind me.

My foot hitting the ground floor, I hear Lauren creeping behind me and I simply smile. Fresh coffee now brewing, her arms wrap around me from behind and I turn to face her. "I thought I'd never get a morning cuddle." Rolling my eyes playfully, she places a light kiss on the tip of my nose and gives me one of her gorgeous smiles.

"You'll always get a morning cuddle from me." Pulling me against her, she runs her fingers through my hair and we remain silent for a few moments.

The smell of fresh coffee attacking my senses, I pull back and offer Lauren a cup. Rounding the island, I pour the hot black liquid and pull myself up onto a stool. "So, why are you taking me out to breakfast?"

"Because I can." She states simply and moves towards the staircase. "I'm getting ready. Are you going to join me or do I have to shower alone?"

"Oh, I'm right behind you."

Almost two hours later, I find myself checking I have my keys and my cell phone before we head out to breakfast. Sure, it's almost midday, but I'm not complaining. Hot shower sex with Lauren is always worth a late breakfast and this morning.... She didn't disappoint. "You ready, baby?"

"I am." She wraps her arms around my waist and places a kiss below my ear. "But if you keep calling me that, I'll be dragging your beautiful body back upstairs." Her tone lowered, I'm trying hard to resist that sultry voice that makes me weak in the knees.

"Come on, beautiful. If we are ever going to continue what we started this morning, we have to eat." Throwing her a wink, I take her hand in my own and step outside. Laughing and turning as she grabs my ass, I pull her outside with me and pull her into a needy kiss.