Chapter 30

LAUREN POV

Oh my god, I can't believe we did that. The way she just gave herself to me in that bathroom. Jesus. I've spent the last forty minutes thinking about Normani. Everything and anything that is Normani. What isn't helping, though, is the fact that she is sat at her desk right in front of me. I keep trying to make eye contact, but she isn't giving me anything. That's another thing I love about her. Her ability to turn on her professionalism at the drop of a hat. It's kinda hot when she goes all 'Professor' on me when I had just had her screaming my name this morning in the shower.

Last night, though, oh my....last night was just incredible. I don't think I've ever experienced anything as incredible as taking Normani against the bathroom door of a busy club. I knew she was loving it. That was clear from the second she placed her palms flat on the door and told me to 'take her'. It gives me goosebumps thinking about it. I know I shouldn't be thinking about it right now, but I can't help it. Not enough time has passed for me to be safely in a room with her. No funny business involved.

"When is the wedding, Jauregui?" Brought out of my own very dirty thoughts, I turn to look at Dinah who is grinning at me.

"Huh?" I furrow my brow. Truly lost as to what she is getting at.

"The wedding." She states like I'm supposed to know what she is talking about.

"I, uh-" Glancing around the room, I find several of my friends staring at me, and Becky glaring at me like she is waiting for some sort of top secret to fall from my mouth. "I've no idea what you are talking about."

"Sure you don't." She rolls her eyes and I turn back to the book in front of me. Seriously, what the hell is she talking about?

"Um, okay." Shaking my head, I focus on the work in front of me.

"Hey, Pro?" She heckles Normani and I roll my eyes. Wait, oh god!

"DINAH!" I give her a hard glare and she simply smirks at me.

"Pro, you got any ideas about the wedding?"

"Dinah, you may enjoy talking in riddles, but it's really not my kinda thing." Normani stands and rounds the desk. "If you could just spit it out already, we can all finish up here for the day."

"You and Lauren. The wedding?"

My head falling into my hands, I hold my breath and pray that the ground will open up and swallow me whole. "Oh my god." Groaning, I hear Dinah laugh and I know Lauren is going to be pissed.

"Dinah, while I'm sure that is a lovely idea, I don't think that my relationship with Lauren has anything to do with anyone but ourselves." My head shooting up, I catch Normani giving my friend a smile, and my eyes simply widen. "Right, pack up." She throws me a smile of my own and Dinah is sat with her mouth wide open. "Oh, and Dinah, if that does happen, I'll make sure you are the first to know." Giving my friend a wink, she turns around and begins packing away her own belongings.

Oh, god...that didn't go how I'd planned it to. Feeling a blush creep up my own neck, I clear my throat and stand. Throwing my bag over my shoulder, I wait for the classroom to clear out, Dinah had already left, and I move closer towards my girlfriend. "Hey." I sigh.

"Hi, beautiful." She takes my hand beside us both and runs her thumb over my knuckles. "Class okay?"

"Y-Yeah. Great." I smile. "Sorry about that."

"About what?"

"Dinah," I state and give her a knowing look.

"Oh, don't be sorry. We all know Dinah likes to be in on the latest gossip. Besides, I have no intentions of denying you anymore."