90 - Candice

Nel gasped. "Mitchy!" She exclaimed. "That's amazing honey!"

Scott grinned over at his boyfriend, who was blushing at his mom's kind words.

"Thank you, but nothing's been confirmed yet. I still have to tell Esther, the band's manager and talk to the rest of the band too. God, I'm kinda nervous."

Scott took Mitch's hand. "It's okay to be nervous though, love. This is a big decision."

Mitch nodded. "I'll talk to them tonight."

-

Scott and Mitch left after that, heading to see Candice.

"I'm so nervous," Mitch whined when they got there. Scott shook his head fondly. "You'll be fine, lovely. Candice can't wait to meet you."

They went into the building and Mitch gasped in surprise. It looked like a giant walk-in closet. Racks of clothes and shoes and every accessory possible filled the room.

"Wow, this is so cool," he breathed and his boyfriend laughed.

"C'mon, let's find the clothing master," Scott joked, using his height to search for the tiny blonde haired girl. "Oh there she is! Candice!"

She grinned up at him, heading their way. "Scotty! Is Mitch here?" The boy in question giggled. "Hi," Mitch said, waving at hand at her from between racks of clothes.

"Aw, he's so cute!" Candice exclaimed. "Come out here so I can get a good look at you!"

Scott rolled his eyes fondly and went over to the racks of clothes his size to start finding something to wear.

Mitch stepped out in front of Candice and smiled. "Hi, I'm Mitch," he said awkwardly.

She laughed. "I know, honey! It's great to meet you, and you're so cute! It'll definitely be fun to dress you up!"

An hour later, both boys were dressed up in the fanciest clothes Mitch had ever seen.

Candice clapped when they walked out of the change rooms, and Mitch blushed while Scott bowed, laughing.

"Damn," she grinned. "Y'all look so good! What a power couple!"

Mitch's blushed deepened and Scott wrapped his arm around his boy. "You look beautiful," he whispered into Mitch's hair. "I can't wait to show you off baby."

Mitch giggled. "Thanks Scotty. You look great too."

-

Hi! I picture them wearing the outfits they wore to Pride Prom a while back. (I can't find the pictures right now lol.)

Enjoy this lame little update.