15 - Trees

Mitch started heading to a little booth in the corner of the store. It was beside a window so it was perfect for people watching, which was one of Mitch's favourite pastimes. But Scott took his hand before he could get there. "Where are you going?" He chuckled and Mitch blushed.

"Um, I was gonna get us a table," he mumbled, embarrassed. The truth is, Mitch had social anxiety and was overly nervous for this date. He hadn't been on a date for a long time and he really wanted things to go well with Scott.

Scott smiled, watching as Mitch looked anywhere except at him. He put a finger of his free hand under Mitch's chin and lifted his face so that they were looking at eachother. "Hey, don't be embarrassed, it's okay."

Mitch smiled a little as Scott moved to wrap an arm around Mitch's shoulders and led them to the door. "C'mon, I wanna show you something," the tall boy grinned, pushing open the door for his date.

Mitch nodded and they kept up the small talk on the way to their unknown destination. "Are we there yet?" Mitch giggled, looking down at their intertwined hands. Scott nodded, "Actually, yes." Mitch laughed, not expecting that as an amswer.

When he looked up, they were surrounded by trees. "The park?" Mitch giggled, shooting a raised eyebrow at the blonde. Scott's smile widened. "Yep!" He exclaimed.