34 - Fangirl

Mitch left the house after yelling a quick goodbye to his parents. He got in his car, cranked up the radio, and sang along to it the whole way to Scott's apartment building. Which really wasn't all that far.

This was Mitch's first time going to Scott's apartment and his inner fangirl was screaming in excitement. Even though him and Scott were dating and super close, Mitch was still a huge fan of him and the band, maybe even more so now than before. Either way, he had always dreamed of being at Scott's house with him so this was really hard to believe.

He parked in the parking lot and stared at the building in front of him, taking a shaky breath as his nerves kicked in again. It was a nice building but nothing fancy, which Mitch liked. He pinched his arm, partly to make sure this wasn't a dream and also to snap him out of his daze. It hurt a little, causing him to gasp, then smile. This was really happening.

Mitch got out of his car, smoothing down the front of his light purple dress and walking up to the front doors to the building. Mitch quickly made his way over to the elevator and pressed number 5. The elevator went up quickly and all too soon, Mitch found himself standing in front of Scott Hoying's apartment door. He decided it was probably better to just knock, knowing that most doorbells in LA were unreliable.

After knocking on the door, he played with the bottom of his dress nervously, but he didn't have to wait long for Scott to open the door. He looked up with a grin to see his favorite blonde, who had a matching grin of his own.