69 - Flat Chest

Soon they were both naked, Mitch's chest still wrapped with the bandage. Mitch couldn't stop his eyes from wandering over Scott's body and Scott watched the boy's expressions. "Can I take off the bandage now?" Scott asked, breaking their silence. Mitch beamed at the blonde, his previous excitement flooding back into him.

"Yes please!" He giggled, stepping closer and lifting up his arms. Scott smiled and started to carefully unwrap the bandage from Mitch's chest. "Does it hurt?" He asked, pulling off the last part. Mitch shook his head, eyes trained on his now flat chest.

"Holy shit Scott," he said, a hand lifting up to run his fingers across his chest. "Look at me." Scott kissed the top of his head. "You look breath-taking honey," he complimented, admiring the petite brunette.

Mitch blushed. "Thanks Scotty. I can't believe this is real." Scott grinned. "I'm proud of you," he admitted, watching as Mitch ghosted his fingers over the spot his breasts used to be. Mitch looked up at him and returned the smile. "I am too."

A few moments later, Scott reminded him that they should shower and Mitch agreed. "Careful baby," Scott cautioned as he helped Mitch into the shower. Mitch laughed. "I'm not nearly as clumsy as you," he teased, shooting a wink at the taller boy who was behind him.

Scott squeezed some of Mitch's strawberry shampoo into his hand, then started to wash Mitch's hair. "Oh that feels nice," Mitch moaned, tilting his head back to get a beter angle. Scott chuckled. "Well I'd hope so," he replied, starting to wash the boy's body carefully.

When Scott was done with Mitch and the brunette was all clean, he decided to help wash Scott too. It wasn't easy because he was much shorter than his boyfriend but Scott appreciated the effort. "You look amazing," Scott grinned as he looked over Mitch's body affectionately.

"You're happy with it now?" He asked and Mitch's eyes lit up. "Definitely! I'm a real boy, Scotty. I have no idea what to even do with this thing," Mitch chuckled, motioning between his legs. The blonde rolled his eyes, glancing down at both of their private parts for a quick second, then meeting Mitch's joy-filled eyes again.

"You'll figure it out baby," he smiled. "It's not as hard as you might think." Mitch smirked at the double meaning of the words, raising an eyebrow at Scott. "Oh my god, I didn't think of it like that!" The blonde exclaimed, covering his mouth with a hand while Mitch laughed. "Stop laughing, I didn't mean it like that!" Mitch shook his head and kept laughing. Scott sighed, then let a smile creep across his lips.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated as much lately. I'm working on the next chapters, but school starts in 3 days and I'm a little stressed out about it. But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

(Also, I'm a little unsure of how much time has passed in this story. If anyone knows, leave a comment or message me please!)