79 - Mansion

Mitch eyes were wide as Scott pulled into his driveway, glancing sheepishly at his surprised boyfriend. "Oh my God Scotty, you didn't tell me you live in a freaking mansion," Mitch retorted, looking up at the house in front of them in awe.

It really wasn't quite a mansion, they both knew that, but Mitch was so surprised that this would soon be his house that it didn't seem to matter. The prospect of living here, in such a nice house with his boyfriend, felt like a dream to him and Mitch hadn't even seen most of it yet.

Scott blushed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Um yeah," he chuckled. "You like it?" Mitch rolled his eyes but nodded anyway. "I haven't seen inside yet but yes, I love it. Are we going to share a room?"

The blonde laughed. "That was random," he grinned. "But yes, if that's okay. You can have your own room too if you want but we usually tend to end up sleeping together somehow anyway so I figured it would be okay." Mitch giggled, a blush staining his cheeks. "That's true. You're just so nice to cuddle with though!"

They got out of the car and Scott fished his keys out of his pocket. "I have a key for you too," he said, inserting his own into the lock and opening the house. After unarming the house and quickly teaching Mitch the alarm (with a promise to write the code down for him), they began the house tour.

"So that's the kitchen," Scott chuckled as they walked into the room. It was big and open and Mitch loved it. "I'll be spending a lot of time here," Mitch grinned excitedly. He loved to cook and they both knew it. "That doesn't really surprise me, baby," Scott replied, a teasing tone that Mitch almost didn't catch in his voice.

"Okay, living room," Scott continued. "Is that TV really necessary?" Mitch asked, staring at the huge TV mounted to the wall. Scott shrugged with a laugh. "Not really," he replied. "But I thought it was cool." Mitch rolled his eyes but let Scott lead him up the stairs. There were three bedrooms and a bathroom.

"So this one is ours," the blonde smiled, entering the first door on the left. "Wow," was all Mitch could say. It was big and bright and perfect. "That bed looks comfy," he finally stated, making Scott laugh. "It is," he replied fondly. "Try it out."

Mitch flopped down on the bed instantly, letting out a content sigh. He sprawled out in the middle and Scott chuckled. "It's soft," he mumbled. "What?" Scott asked but Mitch waved a hand at him in a silent nevermind. The blonde crawled onto the bed with him spooning him from behind. "You know I love you right?" Mitch nodded. "I love you too."

Hope you liked it!