71 - Confrontational

Sorry!!

"Mitch, I'm leaving."

Mitch frowned, reaching a hand out to grab his arm.

"You can't leave. You promised."

The blonde shook his head, a sigh slipping through his parted lips.

"I lied."

Mitch could feel his bottom lip shaking, tears welling in his eyes. He didn't know what was going on.

"Please," he begged. "Stay. I need you."

The blonde rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"So pathetic," he shot back.

A tear rolled down Mitch's cheek and he didn't brush it away. The words stung, but it wasn't the first time he'd heard them. He'd said worse.

"I l-love you," he mumbled, tightening his grip on the man's arm.

The blonde sighed again. "I know but I just can't stay with you. It makes me sick."

When Mitch protested again, the blonde ripped his arm away from Mitch's grip and slapped him.

The sound seemed to echo around them and the blonde watched as Mitch stumbled backwards, clutching at his face.

"I'm s-sorry, I don't know what I did wrong," Mitch cried, watching the man with eyes wide.

He shot Mitch a glare. "You know damn well what you did. Must I really remind you?"

Hesitantly, the brunette nodded.

"You were flirting with other guys, you little sl*t. You belong to me, not anyone else. You're my sl*t."

Mitch grimaced. He didn't like that at all, but he was used to it. He stayed silent, not even daring to look at the blonde.

"Until you learn your lesson, I'm leaving and you'd better not be with anyone else while I'm gone."

Mitch could hear footsteps coming closer until he was being pulled up by his arm.

"Ow," he whined, frowning up at the man. He shrugged in response, then lightly touched Mitch's chest, just below his collarbones and the pain had him gasping.

Mitch sat up in bed, still breathing heavily, with sweat rolling off of him in sheets. It was all just a dream. A horrible dream, but at least it wasn't real. Then he started to cry.

Ok I don't know what this is lol

I was in a bad mood (still kind of am) and I wanted to do something about it. Sorry once again if this was hard to read.

So I start grade 12 tomorrow and I'm really not looking forward to it. Updates from now on might not be as regular because of school but I'll try my best.

Who do you guys think the mystery blonde man in Mitch's dream is? Hint: it's not Scott! Comment your guesses!!