22 - Beautiful

Scott looked himself over in the mirror nearby and smiled. "You look so good," Kirstie said, fixing his hair. "Mitch is going to be stunned." Scott blushed and she laughed.

"Thanks for your help Kit," he replied, turning around to face her. The bottom of his baby blue dress twirled around him as he moved and Scott was loving every minute of it. "No problem Scotty," she answered. "Mitch should be here soon."

Scott nodded, "Yeah... I can't wait to see him." Kirstie smiled as she listened to Scott ramble on about Mitch. She could tell that Scott really likes him. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door and they both jumped up to go get it.

"I wanna see him!" Kirstie explained sheepishly when Scott gave her a look. "I've only met him once and you seem enamoured with him." Scott blushed again and moved to open the door, Kirstie standing a little bit behind him.

"Hey," Mitch started when the door opened but stopped as he took in Scott's outfit. "Holy shit, you look beautiful!" He blurted out and Scott laughed, a blush tainting his cheeks. "Hi, you look amazing too. I like that colour on you," Scott replied, his fingers playing with the end of his dress.

Kirstie, who was watching the whole exchange, smiled at them. "Aw you guys are so cute!" She said, making her presence known to Mitch, whose eyes widened when he noticed her. "Oh um hi, I didn't know you were going to be here," Mitch rambled awkwardly and Kirstie laughed. "It's okay, I was helping Scott get ready." She explained.

Scott blushed at her words and stuck his tounge out at her. Scott turned back to Mitch and smiled. "You ready to go?" He asked and Mitch nodded, taking his hand. "Yeah, c'mon!"