6 - Paper

The band took a photo with Mitch and signed it but before the boy could leave, Scott grabbed his hand.

"Hey, I'd like to see you again," he said, seeming shy. When he pulled his hand away, Mitch was surprised to find a slip of folded paper placed in his palm.

"Really? What's this?" Mitch asked, not wanting to get overly excited for nothing. But he had his suspicions.

Scott leaned in close and whispered "My number," in Mitch's ear. "Call me?" He mouthed after pulling away.

Mitch giggled, he couldn't help it, and nodded. "You're my favourite," he mumbled, almost hoping that Scott wouldn't hear it but not caring too much when he did.

"Thank you," he blushed, running a hand through his hair. "But I think that you're my favourite."

Mitch was about to ask 'your favourite what?' when his mom came up beside him. "We have to go Mitchy," she winked and Mitch nodded. "Okay," he agreed.

"Bye Scott," he said, giving the blonde a tight hug, before hugging and saying goodbye to everyone else.

~

"That was the best day of my life!" Mitch exclaimed when him and his mom were on the way home.

Nel smirked, having noticed the chemistry between Scott and Mitch. "I'm not all that surprised," she laughed knowingly.

Mitch was too caught up in his thoughts to notice, and continued on with his ramblings.

They were almost home when Mitch finally blirted out, "Scott gave me his number!"

He was so excited. "That's amaxing hun," Nel grinned, happy that life was going Mitch's way.

"I'm going to text him tomorrow." His mom nodded in approval, excited for her son.