60 - Tuesday

The next two days went by so fast and then it was already Tuesday. Mitch woke up buzzing with excitement. He went to take a hot shower and sang while he washed. Once he was done, he wrapped up in a soft towel and went on the search for clothes. He eventually chose a striped shirt, a sweater and a pair of jeans, deciding to keep it simple.

 He eventually chose a striped shirt, a sweater and a pair of jeans, deciding to keep it simple

After he was done getting ready, he headed downstairs to the kitchen. "Good morning!" He called and his parents laughed. "Morning Mitchy," Mike grinned. "It's finally Tuesday!" Mitch exclaimed while cracking two eggs into a frying pan. "I am so excited!"

His parents laughed. "We know honey," Nel teased. "And you mentioned that Scott wants to come too?" Mitch nodded, grin never leaving his face. "Yep! He said he wants to be there for my big day. He's so sweet."

Mike shot Nel a knowing look. "That's really nice of him," he smirked and Mitch finally turned to look at them. "I know," he blushed, bringing his plate of eggs to the dining table.

Mitch ate a few bites before he remembered something. "Oh, by the way," he began. "I have some news for you guys." Nel looked at him with curiosity. "Okay?" She said. "Scott asked me to move in with him."

Nel gasped, smiling at her boy. "Aw that's great news baby! I assume you said yes?" He nodded, his mouth too full to answer. Mike laughed. "Good for you son."

"When are you moving?" Nel asked. Mitch shrugged. "A few days after my surgery. I still need to pack up my stuff." Mike offered to help and Mitch accepted happily. "Scott's going to be here soon," Mitch said after a while. His parents nodded. "Oh he's calling me! I'll be right back!" Mitch ran up to his room, already holding his phone to his ear as his parents laughed.

"They're so in love," Nel grinned at Mike. Her husband nodded. "I know. And Scott's such a great guy. Perfect for our Mitchy." Nel giggled. "I'm so happy for them."

Aw this is cute! I can't believe I'm already on Chapter 60!! Thank you all for your support!

Just another note: the picture is Mitch's outfit but in the story he looks the way he does now (minus the mustache lol)