19 - Nel & Kirstie

When Mitch walked in from his date, his parents instantly started showering Mitch with questions.

"How did it go?"

"Was he a gentleman?"

"Did you tell him?"

"What did you guys do?"

Mitch laughed, still on a high from his date. "It was amazing, now one question at a time," he said, cutting off another question from Nel. "Where did he take you?" She asked, pulling Mitch by the hand into the living room and sitting him down on the couch. "Well we went to Starbucks and then he surprised me by taking me to the park. And yes, I told him but he was okay with it! I was so worried and it all worked out alright."

"Aw that's wonderful hun," Nel grinned, pulling him into a hug. Mike laughed at the exchange. "I'm proud of you son," he added. "Thank you," Mitch smiled. "After the park, we went to a little restaurant and had pizza, then he brought me home. He's amazing!"

Mike and Nel grinned at eachother. "I'm so glad it went well," Mitch's mom said. "Do you think you'll go on another date?" Mitch giggled, a smirk forming on hia lips at the question. "Yeah, I get to plan it! I already know what we're gonna do but I'll tell you later, okay?" His parents nodded.

~

"How was it?" Kirstie exclaimed when Scott opened the door to his apartment. He wasn't surprised to see her there and continued walking into the kitchen. "It was amazing Kit," Scott grinned, digging through the fridge. Even though he had just ate, he was in the mood for a snack.

"He's beautiful and funny and sweet. We're going to go on another date and he asked me if he could plan it. I'm so excited!" Kirstie smiled at her blonde friend and leaned against the counter, watching him open a bag of chips.

"I haven't seen you this excited about a guy in years! I'm really happy for you Scotty!" She exclaimed. "I really like him," Scott admitted, flashing a dreamy smile in her direction. "I can tell," she laughed. "So when do I get to meet him? Formally, I mean."

"Hm, soon probably. I'll invite you all over one day so that you can meet him." Scott grinned at the thought of his friends and Mitch hanging out together. They would all love him.