66 - My Everything

"Alright Mitch, you can leave now. You'll have to be careful for a while when you're showering or doing any physical activities. Leave the bandages on for two more hours, then you can take them off. The scars will fade with time so you don't need to worry about that. I'm sure your husband will take great care of you though," the doctor explained to the couple.

They both blushed at the 'husband' conment and refused to look at each other. It wasn't a new idea for either of them, as they had been dating for almost a year, but it hadn't been discussed before. Scott knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Mitch. The brunette thought they were soulmates. It just wasn't a topic they'd brought up before.

"Thanks for everything," Mitch said eventually, standing up to shake his hand. "I know you're just doing your job but it means a lot to me."

Doctor Marcus smiled at Mitch, then shook Scott's hand. "I'm really glad," he replied. "Also, you guys make a really cute couple. I can tell you care about each other lots." Mitch giggled as Scott gave him heart-eyes. "Thank you!"

Scott and Mitch left the hosptial and headed to Scott's car. "You mean so much to me," Mitch told him on the drive back to Mitch's house. "It's getting hard to remember a time where I didn't have you on speed-dial."

The blonde smiled, reaching his free hand over to take Mitch's. "You're my everything. We've almost been together for a year and I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else," Scott replied. "It feels like so much longer! I feel the same though. You're the only man for me."

Heart-Eyes Hoying makes an appearance in this chapter!!!!

I'm surprised that nobody mentioned it lol