[MN] Geunde joayoran mareun ppeonhae
nae mam pyohyeonhagien bujokande
[NY] Geunde joayo jamdo mot jado
jigakage dwaedo joeungeol

Okay, the bridge is coming up, and I have a high note. Okay just breath Kyungji. Breath.

[JH] Geujeo barabogo itji
amu maldo hal su eopji Oh
[KJ] Jogeumman deo dagawayo
nae mam arajweoyo
deo isang gamchugoman shipji ana

[DH] Uh oneulttara gibuni kkulkkulhae
an geureoncheokae bwado seulpeunyae
[CY] Amu baneung eomneun neo ttaeme ppijeonneunde
nunchi eopshi chingudeuri
naorago bureune

[DH] Oh jamkkanman jamkkanman
yeollagi ijeya oneungeol Woo

Really Dahyun, dabbing? That's not even a part of the choreography. Here goes another month of Dubu memes.

[CY] Harujongil gibuni watta gatta
uldagado dashi shinnaseo chumchune

The Dance break!!!! Momo is dancing her solo part first before all of us come in to follow the dancing machine.

[SN] Seollenda Me likey
Me likey likey likey
[DH] Dugeundugeundugeun
[All] Heart heart
[JH] Me likey
Me likey likey likey
[CY] Dugeundugeundugeun
[All] Heart heart

I pant as we finish in our final pose. The crowd cheered which filled me with so much joy.

'So this is what it feels like, to be an idol and perform on stage,' the lights then went out and we exited the stage.

"Gaaaah that was nerve wracking," I slumped down on a couch in the waiting room. Then, a tap on my head caught my
attention.

"You did well," it surprised me to see Mina in front of me. She then walked away towards Chaeyoung who was playing on her phone.

I stayed there for a moment before the sound of a plastic bottle cracking pulled me out of my thoughts. I quickly caught the bottle before looking up to find who threw it.

"There's something call giving it normally you know that right?" the culprit giggles before taking the seat next to me.

"I would have, but I needed to see if you were paying attention," I scoffed before leaning back on the couch.

"Whatever floats your boat Nayeon unnie," after another set of waiting in the waiting room, the door opens once more.

"Guys, it's time to give out the trophy," a female staff informed us.

"Ne," once again we left the room. As we walked towards the stage, a hands interlocked with mine. I look down on my hand and realized it was Sana's hand.

"Unnie...?" my eyes met her's when I follow back the arm to its owner.

"You did well, I'm proud," Sana smiles and quickly pecks my cheek before we got on stage with the other idols.

"Are you Lee Kyungji?" a girl beside me asked. Wait, she looks familiar.

"Yoohyeon unnie!!!!!!" I hugged her as she laughs and hugs me back.

"Good to finally see you kiddo," Yoohyeon says as she pats my head. I pouted at the given nickname.

I met Yoohyeon when Dami introduced me to Dreamcatcher. Both of us clicked as our interests match, sometimes we're too close to the point that Dami gets jealous and pulls me away to cuddle with her girlfriend.