Chapter Thirty-Eight

--Wattpad has been acting crazy, I uploaded this before. If you read this chapter I advised you read it again because I did some rewriting.

Dino's POV

"So your dad's here all the time now does he live here?" Rio asked.

Rio and I were just hanging out in my room, my parents were too busy to take us anywhere. It seemed like my parents were always busy nowadays especially since the babies. Toby always needs a lot of attention too, with the potty training and the breaking of his cookie addiction. I know that sounds funny but that kid really has a problem. My dad was also a little messed up because of something that has been going on with him and Addie. I'm pretty sure they are going to split up and it made me upset I didn't want them to break up. Addie and my dad have been together my whole life she was like a second mom to me, when they break up I'll probably never see her again.

"I don't know, I don't really ask questions anymore because adults are too complicated." I brushed off.

The fact is I do know exactly what's going on my dad is constantly talking to me about it. I just didn't feel like explaining everything to Rio, it made me sad.

"You're right about that, but it must be nice to have both of your parents under one roof." He says.

I shrugged my shoulders. "My dad seemed to always be over here anyway. After my mom accident he always made it a point to come and check on her."

"I don't understand how your stepmom and mom get along, the woman my dad dated after my parents split up hated my mom. Mostly because my dad would stare at my mom a lot." He shared.

"Well your mom is beautiful." I pointed.

He gave me a look. "Watch it. My point is most woman are territorial and your dad is always under your mom, she should hate your mom."

"She doesn't hate my mom, but she did get sad a lot when my dad would bring my mom up. Sometimes my dad has a one tracked mind when it comes to my mom."

"Well your mom is pretty amazing." He says.

"Yeah I know, but my dad needs to get a clue. My mom is a lesbian, I never once seen her checking out a dude. With woman her eyes linger just a little too long if you know what I mean."

I thought it was insane how my dad pined after my mom, I was actually a little embarrassed for him. Sometimes I wonder just what the hell my mom did to him to turn him into this lovesick puppy. He would do absolutely anything for my mom without second thought. I'm happy that my parents got along but it's a little strange watching how head-over-heels in love he is with my mom. I could say that my mom feels the same way too but not for my dad, she's head-over-heels for Camila.

Unlike Addie who was fazed by my mother, Camila didn't blink twice when it came to my dad. Camila was a boss that way, she knows what hers and she'll be damned if someone tried to take that away. She marked her territory as soon as my father walked in here with his suitcase. It was so funny watching my dad on his best behavior when Camila was around. I really think that made me love Camila more, I love her and I would be so mad if my father messed up things between my mom and her.

"Your dad will come to his senses sooner or later." Rio said.

I laughed, it's been eleven years.

"Sure he will, come on lets see if mom will let us go for a walk around the block. I hate being trapped in the house all day." I said.

We both got up and left my room to find my mom.

"Hey when are you going to get your ears pierced?" He asked.