Chapter Fifteen

Camila's POV

"Thank you for watching Toby Sof." I said to her.

I was getting ready for my date with Lauren and Sofi was nice enough to come over and baby sit for me.

"It's no problem really it's not like I had anything else to do." She says.

"How are things going at home?" I asked her.

"Mom is in a hissy all of the time now and even more because the lawyers are giving her the run around with dad's affairs. You know his policies and such it seems like he had other ideas for his money and whatever else. Everything should have just turned over to her but it hasn't and they are also delaying when they are going to read his will." She shared.

"I wonder what the holdup is. How is she treating you?" I wondered.

"She ignores me half the time which is more than okay with me, I just mind my own business and not give her any reasons to go off on me." She said.

"She knows that you're staying the night, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, I told her, it's actually really nice to get out of the house. I'm happy to be spending some time with my nephew."

She was holding Toby outside my bathroom door while I put on my makeup.

"So, who are you going on a date with?" She asked.

"You remember Lauren, don't you?" I asked.

"The woman that came over that one time." She said.

"Yes, that's her." I give her a smile.

"Is this something serious or are you just having fun?" She asked.

"I really like her a lot and I want more with her than just a hookup." I shared.

"She seemed nice. She's cool with you having a kid?"

"Lauren has a kid of her own so she has absolutely no problem with Toby." I said.

"How old is her kid? Is it a boy or girl?" She quested.

I smiled at her. "He's a boy and he's eight years old."

"She must have been a teen mom."

"Yeah she was." I said putting on some lip balm. "I'm all done, how do I look." I asked.

"You look pretty hot." She said.

I smiled. "Thanks."

"So, are you coming home late or are you spending the night with her?"

She was just filled with questions.

"I'm coming home I don't know what time." I informed.

I walked out of the bathroom and I took Toby out of Sofi's arms and I placed a kiss on his head.

"Let's do a run through of Toby's nighttime schedule." I said to her.

I walked her through his schedule and by the time I was done it was almost time for Lauren to come. I put Toby on the floor and he started crawling around.

"How did things go between you and Toby's dad?" She asked.

"Things went fine, he sees Toby a couple days out of the week." I said.

"That's great, does Toby like him?"

"Yeah, I think so, but he's a friendly baby he likes mostly everyone."

Right after I said that the doorbell ranged.

Lauren was here and I couldn't help but feel excited, I was looking forward to this all week.