Chapter Twenty-Four

Camila's POV

My life is amazing and that's why it feels like little time has passed when it's been months. I remember how painstakingly slow days would go by when I was miserable but I can't say that anymore.

I was very happy with my life I had no idea life could be this good. My life was no longer quicksand it was impenetrable stone.

Right before school let out for the summer Dino and I had a date night where we went to see Sofi's end of the year play. Toby stayed with Lauren so they were having their own bonding time. It was great for a high school production and Dino really enjoyed himself also. Afterwards Dino and I congratulated Sofi on the amazing wardrobe before she left to celebrate with her friends then Dino and I went to dinner. Him and I have become extremely close I think it's because he reminds me so much of myself when I was his age. I was starting to care for him like he was my own and I could say that the same is happening between Lauren and Toby.

Our first vacation together was going great we went to Orlando for a couple nights. We took Dino and Sofi to Universal Studios, Dino refused to go to Disney world for some reason. He said he preferred Harry Potter, Comic Characters, and Jurassic Park over a mouse and princesses. We really enjoyed ourselves though, Sofi went on a lot of rides with Dino while Lauren and I stayed back with Toby. Toby was just chilling in his stroller taking in the sights every once and a while I would take him out so he could stretch his legs.

We were only staying in Orlando for a night or two before we rented a car to go to Miami. Lauren and I wanted to go to the beach that's what I was really looking forward to, I have no idea the last time I went to the beach. The kids loved the beach and I could say that Dino really enjoyed his self.

We also planned a date night, Sofi stayed with the kids at the hotel while Lauren and I went out

We also planned a date night, Sofi stayed with the kids at the hotel while Lauren and I went out. It was the most romantic thing ever and she had me falling all over again. On our date, she seen how in awe I was of it she said, 'baby you know that I deliver' I couldn't help but smile at her. She was so beautiful, hot and sexy.

The rest of the summer we spent as much time together as a family but of course that time had to be split. Dino went on a separate vacation with Trevor and Addie, they went to Australia. Addie wanted to visit there before the baby came. Dino had a blast from what he told us Lauren missed him like crazy but she sucked it up.

Toby also spent a lot that time with Mark, I let him keep Toby for a week while he went to the Hampton's to visit his parents. I think I might've been high when I agreed because that week I was miserable I missed my baby so much. When I got him back I didn't let him go for two days straight.

Trevor and Addie got married at the end of summer and the wedding was beautiful and they looked so happy. I was very happy for them and I wished them all the best.

 I was very happy for them and I wished them all the best