Chapter Thirty-Four

Camila's POV

Addie and I had a nice time with the little ones but it was time for me to get back home to Lauren. I worry about her and I didn't like to be away from her too long. I knew about her nightmares and the fears she has for the baby she's carrying. I just wondered if this was all too much for her.

I know she loves the baby though, she calls him Bubbles, she constantly talks, and sings to him. It was really sweet actually. I actually rubbed her belly a lot and talked to the little guy also, it makes her happy and it makes me feel closer to the baby. When both babies are kicking we sometimes put our bellies together, kinda like their playing with each other.

These baby's will be really close seeing as their only two months apart, and it's nice that they're going to have each other.

"Mama," Toby called from the backseat.

"Yes Toby?"

"Can I get cookies at home?" He asked.

This boy was obsessed.

"How about we try a carrot Toby?" I suggested.

"No, carrots yucky." He says.

"What about an apple?"

"I no want apple, I want cookie." He said.

It was pointless, I would have to find out some healthy cookie recipes because Chips Ahoy and Oreo's weren't going to cut it. He's like Angelica from the Rugrats except he isn't awful, he's just a cookie fanatic.

"How about we go to the store and get you a new kind of cookie?"

I looked in the rearview mirror and saw him pursing his lips with a thoughtful look on his face.

"New cookie?" He questioned.

"Yes."

"Okay." He agreed.

"Looks like we're taking a detour." I said.

I headed towards the store hoping to find a healthy alternative to the cookies he currently eats. Lauren told me that I should have never started him with those. It was dumb of me to anyways seeing as my fiance was a diabetic, I should be feeding him better. I was slowly changing my unhealthy habits because of Lauren and that was a good thing.

I pulled into a grocery store parking lot and parked then Toby and I got out of the car and he held my hand as we walked inside. We walked through the store until we made it to the cookie aisle and it shocked me when he wasn't going crazy over all of the cookies.

I scanned the shelves looking for the healthiest cookies something that wasn't over sugary. I spied a pack of cookies that seemed good enough but it was a little bit higher, I'd needed both hands to reach it. I looked down at Toby who was looking back at me with curious eyes.