Chapter Nineteen

Lauren's POV

The night I shared with Camila was amazing, she was unbelievable. I didn't want to leave the bed I just wanted to stay in there with her forever. Unfortunately, she had to leave that morning to relive Sofi of her babysitting duties. I gave her a lingering kiss before she left and I knew I was going to miss her until I seen her again.

My friends were all off for a change so I was going to hang out with them today. After tidying my house, Dino called and I talked to him for a little while. I really wish I didn't have to share my son, I hate that I only have him half of the time. I'm a full-time mom but it was like I had a part-time kid.

If I had it my way I would have Dino all the time and Trevor could just stop by to see him every once and a while. But no matter how much I wanted that I know it wasn't my reality.

Once I got showered and dressed I left to go hang out with my friends we were all meeting up at Dinah's spa, she was treating us to get massaged and pampered. I was excited to go, although I'm the happiest I have ever been I'm also very stressed about this Trevor situation and I just really wanted to get it out of my mind.

I pulled up to Tropical Breeze Studio's after a twenty-minute drive and I see Normani and Ally's cars are already in the parking lot. I guess they were just as eager as me to be pampered.

Once I parked my car I got out of it I locked my car then I made my way inside. The girl at the front desk led me to where Dinah, Normani, and Ally were. They were all seated in a comfy room where there were four massage tables set up.

"Lauren, you're finally here." Dinah said.

I noticed that they all had a glass of white wine in their hand.

"Sorry I'm late; my phone call with Dino ran a little long." I told him.

"That child is such a mama's boy." Dinah said.

"Yes, he is." I agreed.

"So, since everyone is here we should get started." Dinah says.

Dinah gave us all clean robes so we all went to change into them. While I was undressing my phone started ringing in my bag I reached into my bag searching for my phone. When I got it, I looked at the caller ID it was Camila.

"I didn't expect to hear from you." I said answering the phone.

"I know I just wanted to tell you that I was thinking about you." She says.

I smiled. "Aww, I'm thinking about you too beautiful."

"Are you at Dinah's spa?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm changing into a robe now." I said.

"So, what are you getting done?"

"I think we're getting full body massages." I answered.

"So, there is going to be some woman that's not me rubbing her hands all over your body." She says.

I smirked. "Jealous, baby?"

"Of course, I mean I can give you a full body massage and it'll feel way better than what any masseuse can do." She spoke.

I smiled. "I'm sure you can, but this isn't really about the massage it's about me spending time with my friends. I promise not to enjoy it too much." I said.

"I'm only messing with you; I want you to enjoy your massage. I'll catch up with you tomorrow okay; I'll talk to you later."

"I'll talk to you later, bye."