Then they heard a chair being pulled away. They saw Andrew stood up from where he was seated. He glared at David. Jonathan's brother know, he was not welcoming in here. David braces himself for whatever encounter Andrew going to gave. Andrew walked approached him.

But turns out, Andrew didn't punch him. He hugged David tightly.

"Don't you ever pulled that stunt again Dave. It's not nice at all." Andrew said.

David immediately know what Andrew meant by it. His bestfriend was just worried about his well being. Before Andrew knew Jonathan and worked for him, both of them was bestfriend in college. They were roommates. After they graduated, David and Andrew went seperated way. Two years chased their own dream, they met again when Andrew applied to work at Jonathan's company. And there was it all began. The chaos in the family when Andrew intoduced Anna to Xavier brothers.

David smiled, "Of course. I promise you this time."

"Good." Andrew patted David's shoulder, "I really miss having you in here brother."

"Me as well Andrew."

David heard heavy fast footsteps came towards him. He spunned his body around to saw his little nephew ran to him. He smiled widely as he caught his little body and hugged-spin him.

"Uncle Dave!" Smith greeted him loudly.

"Hello buddy!" He greeted back, "How are you?"

"I'm good. I can't believe you in here."

David shrugged, "Well I can't believe it either."

"Come on, why don't we have dinner while you tell me everything about your life in New York?" Andrew suggested.

"Yeah of course. I wouldn't mind." David replied.

Soon they were seated on the dining chairs. Andrew introduced Bianca again as his girlfriend. That explained why she lived in here. Through out the dinner, David told the others how he lived in New York. His hotel bussiness was scattered around United State and made a good profit over the years. Five years far away from his family, David coped himself with work everyday. But he never forgot himself to having fun. There's a lot of woman he already been slept with. He was still the playboy Andrew knew, but he was targeting carefully. He had his rules about his woman dream. So far he found them but only to satisfied his man needs. Not his heart.

Laughters filled the dining room. But it was soon ended when they heard a deep angry voice boomed in the air.

"What is that bastard doing in here?"

They looked at Jonathan who's face was pure rage in his eyes. He couldn't believe his little brother was here. It was like he mocked Jonathan, boiling his anger.

"Jonathan wait..." Helen began.

Jonathan's eyes bore to David's, "I told you to leave!"

"Jonathan!" Siara shouted.

"Out Dave! Or I fucking swear..."

Siara abruptly stood up. Anger in her face as well.

"I'm the one who invited him." Siara said, "His my guest."

Jonathan looked at his fiancee incredulously, "Are you out of your mind?"

"No I don't."

"Did he threaten you?"

"No."

"Did he said something bad to you so you obeyed him in instant?"

"No."