"I'm....also....sorry," I looked into her eyes, and noticed the forming tears in her beautiful eyes that I always get lost in.

   "I'm sorry that I left without saying anything, I'm sorry that I never bothered to contact you again, I'm sorry that I left you all alone, I'm so—" I cut her off with my lips and she gently replies my movements.

   "I forgive you, I always have," I informed her once we separated while I wipe her falling tears. Sana sobbed more before completely enveloping me in her warm embrace that I've grown to miss.

   "Let's start over," I heard her whisper before she pulls away and stepped back to leave a gap between us. Sana reached out her hand before smiling.

   "Hajimemashite, Minatozaki Sana desu," I laughed at her cute Japanese accent before reaching out my hand to shake her's.

   "Haha~ Watashi no namae wa Lee Kyungji desu," both of us ended up laughing at our introduction. None of us had let go of our hands yet, maybe it's the longing that lingers around us.

   "Sana unnie! Kyungji unnie!" Both of us let go of each other's hand as we turn our attention to the voice that called our names.

   There was Tzuyu running through the hallway towards us.

   "Kyungha unnie was looking for you, so she asked me to find you guys," Tzuyu then looks at Sana before looking away with a blush creeping on her face.

   "We should go then," I started walking ahead of them.

   Hm long time no see....

...Jealousy.....

   The three of us walked in silence until we arrived at the door of Jihyo's room. From the outside we could hear laughter, which greatly confused me. I opened the door and everyone froze. Except for a few of them.

   "Guys I found Kyung...." Tzuyu pauses once she realizes why everyone stayed silent.

..1...

..2..

...3—

   "WHAT THE?!?!" you guessed it, Kyungju is in the room. So basically everyone else is confused..?

   "What the hell are you still doing here?" I asked my twin once I opened the door even more.

   "Well they were looking for 'Kyungji' so I substituted for you," he explains.

   "Thanks, I guess," I looked at everyone who was looking at me and so I sighed, "yeorobun, this is Lee Kyungju.....my twin..."

Silence

   "EH?!?!"

   My siblings, Minji unnie, Dahyun and I laughed so hard that Kyungju actually fell on the floor.

•A few days later•

   After the day in the hospital, Jihyo was discharged the day after, which is also the same day they released their Likey MV. JYP also decided to hold off their Japanese comeback for two weeks. For the next few days they've been practicing the choreography non-stop for their upcoming live performance in Musicbank.

   "Alright guys take five," Kyungseo says before going over to his bag to take a gulp of water.

   The rest just sat down on the ground while some laid down.

   "God, this is tiring," Kyungji comments before wiping her sweat with a towel.

   "Well, welcome to the Idol world, where it is a 1000x harder than being a trainee," Dahyun plops down next to Chaeyoung who was currently touching Mina's shoulder. For some reason.

   Kyungji leans back and uses her arms as support to keep her up. She closes her eyes and drops her head back before feeling a bottle of cold water placed against her forehead.

   The tall girl opens her eyes and is greeted by the sight of a beautiful goddess. Kyungji's throat became dry when her eyes follow the droplet of sweat that is trailing down Sana's neck, to her collar bone, then her—

   "Yah!! Kyungji stop eye fucking Sana!!!!" Kyungji instantly sits up with a tomato red face before turning towards Jungyeon with a glare.

   "Fuck you Jungyeon unnie," Kyungji snarls.

   "Nah, I do those things to Nayeon already," Nayeon's face turned as red as Kyungji's, but she continues, "besides, I know Sana would want to be your first."

   Glancing at Sana and her face was the darkest shade of red anyone has ever seen on someone's face.

   "HAHAHA SEE YOU AREN'T EVEN—"

   "Alright break time over, after the routine you guys have a photoshoot for some modeling brand," Kyungseo boringly says, he then earns a smack in the back of the head.

   "Ack— what was that for???" Jihyo then laughs at the sight of the older rubbing the back of his head.

   "At least sound interested when telling us our schedule," when Kyungseo heard Jihyo's heavenly laugh, he swears that there's no way that she was mortal. She's too perfect to be normal.

   "A-Anyway, go to your starting positions," everyone groans, but follows Kyungseo's orders anyways.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

   I'm not going to write much on this, since Meh I'm tired. Anyways I have composed my first piano piece today which was really nice, I when to a vocal practice this evening for a concert on the 3rd of February. Other than that, I've done nothing more interesting.

   That's all readers!!!!!! Have a good night / morning!!!!!!!!!

Bye!!!!!!!!

Author-nim logged out