55.

Omg it’s 2018 and I finally updated 😱🙈Happy belated new year and I wish you guys everything of the best!

* * *

CARMELITA’S POV

“You are lying to me! Brianna!” I cry out and she continues to nod her head.

“Pregnant. I swear to Dios. Everyone freaked out.” Brianna explains to me about a girl named Jess that was my academic competition in high school.

She might of been my ‘friend’ but I know she always wanted to knock me off the top ten since I was always first in the grade.

Honestly, when the principal read out the top ten of every grade, most of the children would announce my name along with the principal when he told us who is first in the grade.

I was already a big deal back then I guess.

“Well, in that case... good for her. The bițch wanted to dethrone me but she had no idea who she was dealing with.” I brag while I dramatically flick my short hair.

“Carmelita!” Brianna burst out laughing, trying to hide the shock in her voice.

“Okay. That was not nice of me to say.” I chuckle. “I just wish her the best then. I expected all the popular putas to be pregnant, not her. That’s all I am saying.”

“Yeah. It’s crazy how everyone just becomes pregnant and married after school. You just come fresh out of high  school and now becoming too adult. I can’t deal seriously.”

“Says the one that is getting fuçked by a girl.” I mutter. Brianna glares at me playfully before she throws a pillow at me.

“Not anymore, you bruah.” She deadpans.

“Can I at least see a picture of this girl you were having a fling with?”

“Show me a picture of Louis then I will show you a picture of Irina.” Brianna negotiates.

“Irina hmm? She has a name.” I chuckle as I stretch across bed to grab my phone.

A loud gasps escapes from my best friends mouth as she places her hand on my side.

“Carmelita Wilfred! You got a tattoo?! A very huge ass one, may I add!” Brianna shouts out flabbergasted.

“Yeah. I know it’s big. I know.” I chuckle nervously as I move my sweater up to my chest so she can have a better look at it.

“What the fuçk?! It’s so pretty but you, you have a fuckîng tattoo? I can’t deal with this!” She cries out, still inspecting my tattoo.

“Just don’t tell anyone because I haven’t told or showed anyone this tattoo. It is massive after all.” I warn her making her nod her head frantically.

“And what about those scars? What is that from?”

Sirus’s scars.

I still have not told my parents about me getting rapeđ and abused by Sirus which leaves no excuse to tell Brianna.

“Uh... its a very long story. I am just not exactly... comfortable talking about.” I murmur nervously, avoiding her gaze on me.