8.

Okay, I am gonna try and keep this short and simple. The guy that I am going to mention (Justin Blau or 3LAU) is actually a real life celeb. He is not that famous he sure will be eventually. He makes really good music and he is one of the nicest people I know (cause he always sees my tweets and responds to it lol)

So (Shamefully promoting) I have attached a video of one of his songs that has Carmi (Emily Rudd. I just fucking love herr and she is 'over-rated' but I don't see much people using her anyway these days so?) and they actually dating in real life (cries bc JEMILY IS CUTE AF) so check that out and also check him out on Soundcloud - 3LAU (Check out his Ultra 2015 - IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND and his Dance Floor Filth 5 - AMAZING remixes to mainstream songs oh and it's F R E E!)

Carmi and Jade's outfit is above.

Okay, back to the story ;)

》 》 》

JADE'S POV

Once everyone was finished with dinner and went off to do their things like go out or chill, I found Donovan lying on the bed watching TV.

As I step inside, he turns his head to me and a smile plays on his lips.

"I thought when we were going to join me." He says and I roll my eyes playfully, sitting down on the bed of ours.

"I actually want to talk to you about something. It has been bothering me the whole day." Immediately Donovan sits up with a frown on his face.

"What's bothering you Jade?"

"Carmelita. She has been extremely quiet. I haven't heard from her since Monday, so I wanted to ask if you heard from them. I asked Liam yesterday but he just completely ignored the subject."

Donovan pierces his lips together for a moment and looks ahead of him.

"Don?" I ask, waiting for him to answer him.

"Things are in a mess for Carmelita, so that's why she has been quiet. Everyone in the West Side gang has been quiet." He murmurs and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Jade, I don't think it's my business to tell you. I would like to tell you but I don't think it's my place to tell you what's been happening on their side."

What the hell is he talking about?

"Donovan." My voice comes out in a nagging tone and he sighs heavily.

"Jade, I don't feel-"

"No. You will tell me. This is Carmelita we are talking about!" I interject him and huffs in annoyance.

"Fine! I will tell you. Let me just say that it's going to open some wounds up for you."

Just before I can say something, he puts his hand up while he shakes his head.

"Let me tell you the story first. Monday evening, Carmelita was rushed to hospital." He begins and I gasp loudly.

"Oh my god. What?!"

"Let me finish then you can ask questions! You have a bad habit of that!" Donovan scolds playfully and I pout.

"The reason why she was rushed to hospital was because she had a miscarriage."

And everything just goes silent between us.

There was no way Carmelita could have had a miscarriage.