22.

CARMELITA'S POV

"Zayn, just cooperate with me please." I plea as I help him up the stairs and he tries to break away from me because he thinks he can do it by himself.

"I can do it myself!" He says reassuringly but his foot almost hooks into one of the spaces of the staircase as he stumbles back.

"Careful! Just hang onto me Zayn! You're drunk!" As fast as possible, I help him up the last couple of steps until we reach the passage where the bedrooms are, finally walking at my best ability with Zayn right on top of me.

Once we get inside the bedroom, I sit Zayn down on the plush bed of ours and he collapses down, groaning.

Rolling my eyes in annoyance, I head to the closet to get undressed out of my shorts, shoes and jackets, leaving my bodysuit on.

Next I go into the bathroom and pin my hair up momentarily while I take my makeup off before I go to bed. As I take my makeup off, I hear a thump coming from the bedroom.

What the fućk is Zayn getting up to now?

He cusses and I roll my eyes, not bothering to see what is going on the bedroom.

Five minutes later, all my makeup is off and when I go inside the bedroom, Zayn is laying on the floor with hand on his head.

"Dios, por favor dame fuerzas - God, give me strength." I mumble as I get down, helping Zayn back onto the bed.

"What are you trying to do?!" I scold. Zayn has that stupid smirk on his face as he looks me up and down.

"Nothing."

Don't argue with a drunk person Carmelita - You not going to get anywhere.

Huffing in annoyance, I try my best to not get irritated with him. "Do you want me to undress you so that you can sleep the alcohol off or are you capable of doing it yourself hmm?"

"Well-" Zayn chuckles and looks at me. "I can't do it."

I loosen his jeans and slide it down his legs to take it off. When I look at him, he can't stop looking at me with that smirk which is working on my very last nerve.

"What is your problem Zayn? Why are you looking at me like that?" I say with irritation clear in my voice.

"You are so fucķing hot, you know?" Zayn smirks at me and I place my hands on my hips, looking at him seriously.

"Especially when you angry. Fuckíng turns me on." He continues and I cut him off as I take the rest of his clothes off. Unexpectedly, his hands are on my hips and he pulls me on top of him.

"Zayn. Don't." I plea and he rolls us over so that he can be the one of top of me instead. My heart begins to beat fast as his fingers hook on my shoulder straps, pushing them down slowly.

"Let's finish this night off with a bang hmm babe?" He chuckles and my vision becomes blurry with tears, not wanting to do this with Zayn.

"Zayn, don't do this. Please!" I beg hysterically, trying to break away from him but he pins me down onto the bed, raising my hands above my head. His nails claw into my skin and I know already that it's going to leave a mark.

"I am not taking no for an answer." Zayn chuckles and I bring my knee up to his member with force. Immediately, Zayn releases me, cussing in pain and I run out the room.

I run inside the guest room and lock myself inside, preventing Zayn to get inside. My back slides against the door down and tears run down my face vigorously, crying in fear that Zayn has put me through.