44.

Surprise, surprise! You deserve another update from me babes 😝💖

》》》

CARMELITA’S POV

“Oh no you don’t!” I scold as Buddy tries to get into the house still soaking wet from his swim.

Sophia closes the sliding door quickly as I grab a hold of him as I try to dry him off with a towel. “Sometimes I wish you were much smaller.” I mumble as I continue to dry him.

“That was so much fun!” Sophia beams and I nod in agreement.

“Okay, now you are all good to go.”

Sophia opens the sliding door and Buddy races inside. “I am just going to take a shower then we can start with dinner.”

“Let’s rather order takeout since we have done enough cooking for the day. I still can’t believe that we have no leftovers.”

“I’ll take it as a sign that we did a fantastic job on the lunch. Gordon Ramsey, watch out.” She jokes and I can’t help but to giggle along with her.

“Absolutely.”

Sophia enters back into the house to shower and I take the opportunity to start doing my snooping. When I get close to Zayn, he still remains fast asleep and has not moved once inch in the couple of hours that have passed by.

Slowly and carefully, I slide his phone out his pocket and once it’s in my hold, I walk back outside, away from Zayn to hear the conversation that I am about to have with his side bitçh.

Unlocking his phone is a piece of cake as I know his pin. I go into his messages and I scroll pass all the recent, familiar names that is in his inbox until I find something strange.

My fake name that has a unread message.

I know for a fact that my name in Zayn’s contact list is not Lolita or Carmelita, it’s my nickname.

I enter the conversation and it’s exactly what I am looking for. She texted Zayn when she found out that I was in his life and I found out his secret.

‘I honestly can’t believe that all this time you lied to me, saying that you were single and so called ‘faithful’  CLEARLY NOT. I feel so embarrassed and ashamed that I actually was some mistress to a married man. I literally wasted my time on someone who never will love me and had someone else in the picture. You are so fucķing disgusting and I feel so sorry for your wife that she married a cheating, womaniser. Let me tell you something, I don’t want you to EVER contact me because I don’t want to do anything with you. This whole just sex relationship is over. Goodbye.’

So Zayn was cheating on me just to have sex with someone else too? At times I might have been stubborn to please him sexually but I always did in the end!

Is one woman to fuçk not enough for him?! How fucķing greedy can one be?!

I try to call the number on Zayn’s phone but the electronic voice explains to me that the person I am trying to call has blocked this current number.

Ending the call, I forward his mistresses number to my number and call the number before I change my mind to speak to her.

It takes a lot of strength and courage to call a woman Zayn has been fucķing around with behind my back which I barely have right now but I have questions that needs answers to.

After a couple rings pass by, she finally answers her phone. “Hello? Karlie speaking?”

Piercing my lips together, I hold myself together to keep calm as time passes by.