33.

IMPORTANT QUESTION:

Would any of you lovely people want a prequel to Bad Blood (The beginning of Zarmelita, her life before the gang etc.) and you would read it? IF YOU WANT IT – Comment in this section 👈👈👈

If you guys might be wondering, I am far away from ending this story. Mama still has A LOT in store. Roughly and thinking under correction, there will probably be sixty chapters for Bad Blood. Don't fret my dears; we still have a long way to go!

Anyway, proceed with caution 😝

CARMELITA'S POV

Trust nobody.

One of the main rules in being gangsterism.

But it seems to be that even our normal crowd of people that we have been with for four years can't be trusted either.

Sophia and I stare at this person in utter shock; unable to wrap our minds around that person has been feeding Sirus information for quite a while behind our backs.

"I have been waiting for this day to see our strong Carmelita not so strong huh?" Whitney smiles triumphantly.

For once she is the one that has won the battle instead of me and it's clear by that ugly smile of hers that she is rejoicing.

How she got in contact with Sirus is a mystery to all of us but the fact that she was the one telling Sirus all information about us, has made our trust in her gone to zero.

Does she even realise what she is doing? We might see eye to eye but this is her biggest mistake she has possibly made in her entire life.

If the others have to hear that Whitney has been associating with Sirus, they will kill her in a heartbeat but also, Louis will force Timothy out of her life.

"Whitney? How can you do this?" Sophia asks flabbergasted. The devil's eyes land on me, glaring her blue eyes into mine, harshly.

"All this time, I had to see my son wanting you Carmelita. I am his mother, not you, you stupid biṭch! It makes me so damn angry that he looks up to you and not me. Just because you can't have children of your own with Zayn, doesn't mean that you take claim of others!"

"Ouch." Sirus taunts the two of us.

"You know what else; you are in the way of me having Louis back. I love him but I can see how he admires you because you are taking care of our son! You are just creating problems between my family and I don't like it!" She yells out at me, her face full of anger.

"So when I found Sirus, it became a blessing because I can finally get you back for what you have been doing to me for two years! Revenge has never tasted so sweet now." Her angry features are now replaced by a smirk.

Whitney has done this out of jealously? Yeah, maybe Timothy does want me to his mother instead of her but I am no way keeping her away from Louis.

It's not like Louis likes her anyway so she is just disappointing herself. She doesn't realise that her jealously is going to pay the price dearly.

Apparently I am the stupid one but clearly not.

"I am just giving Timothy the love and attention he needs that you don't give. As for Louis, I am not interested in him and you have to believe me Whitney. You can have him all you want."

"Then why did you sleep with him?!"

"It was a fuckíng mistake!" I retort.

"Oh no Carmelita! I know you and you are better than that!" Sirus says in disbelief as he continues to taunt me.