18.

CARMELITA'S POV

"Thank you." I smirk at the man, slowly slipping the watch off his wrist that I was holding onto.

He grins at me and I walk as fast as possible in these six-inch Louboutin heels.

Everything is running smoothly which will benefit us very well at the end of this all.

My mind has changed since this morning about doing this once again – I love the feeling of attention somehow.

How I can bamboozle both young and old men simply by my looks and my charming personality.

Sophia walks past me and I drop the watch into her bag that holds all the stolen goods.

She is even got the hang the plan which is good progress for her even though it's her very first time she is doing this.

Two tourists come into my view and I know already they are my next target.

"I am sorry but do you know where I can find the bathroom?" I ask the couple and they nod, pointing to the direction downwards.

"Just down there. It's right at the end of the parade. You won't miss it because of the long line so heads up dear." They explain.

"Thank you." I smile and continue walking on.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I take out, seeing a text in our 'Mardi Gras Day' group chat.

Niall - Louis and I got their wallets and their cameras.

Zayn – 2 more babe then we are stopping.

Noting Zayn's message, I decide to pick two groups of people that we can get valuable things from before we stop with our pickpocketing.

"Mami! Come here!" A voice calls out and I look behind me to see a group of drunken Spanish men.

Jackpot – Drunken groups equals easy target.

"What can I do for you Señor?" I ask with a smirk on lips as I step closer to them. One of them slings their arm around me shoulders, bringing me closer to him and I try my very best not to push him off before the others pickpockets them.

"What are you doing here all by yourself?" The one asks that has me in his embrace and I just laugh it off.

"Para divertirse Señor – For fun." I say innocently and he smirks at me.

"The only fun I can think of is taking you back home with me." His voice comes out seductive and I can smell the cheap vodka in his breath.

All his friends cheer and I just brush it off innocently. "Ya tengo novio – I already have a boyfriend."

"Aww no! Can we at least have a picture with mami?" His friend asks and I nod.

"Sure." I stand in the middle of them while one of the friends takes a picture of us. Glancing at the balcony where Zayn and Donovan stand, I see Zayn glaring at men harshly, showing that he wants nothing else more than these guys to let go off me.

"Uno mas! – One more." The man next to that keeps trying his luck shouts out and he try pushes his luck even further when I feel his lips against my cheek.

I try my very best to keep my shít together for a few seconds longer, smiling at the camera and once they were done, I quickly walk away.

My phone vibrates in my pocket again and I see two texts from the group.