7.

CARMELITA'S POV

Finally I am discharged and I never been so happy.

Being all cooped up in a room with nothing but my phone and some shitty magazines was exactly entertaining.

It's not like I can talk all day to anyone on my phone because Sophia doesn't have a phone and I couldn't bring myself to call Jade yet.

The other guys have been checking up on me from time to time but as for Zayn, I am sure he is here but he hasn't set a foot in this room.

He can go to hell for all I care.

"Thank you doctor." I muster a smile up and he nods, smiling back at me.

"Take it easy alright and make sure you take your antibiotics daily for the full course alright?" "Yes."

I take my bag that Liam brought along with him and leave the room. Never again do I want to be here and experience a miscarriage.

Outside Liam and Sophia wait for me patiently to take me to the gang house. "Ready to go?" Sophia smiles and I nod.

"Yeah. Thank you very much."

All of us walk to the elevator and I spot Zayn lying with his feet sprawled out on a few chairs in front of him as he sleeps.

How long has been here for, I have no idea but I am pretty sure he hasn't left the hospital at all. He has changed his clothes which Liam probably brought but other than that, he still seems like a hot mess.

"Don't worry about him. He is not going to bother you for a while. I sorted it out." Liam says sincerely and I nod slowly.

"Thank you."

"You go to the car with Sophia while I wake up Zayn. Be safe alright?"

LIAM'S POV

Just before I wake Zayn up, I walk up and down the floor looking for Carmelita's doctor that attended to her.

My work is not done here yet.

There is some hidden information that Zayn will never confess to that involves with Carmelita's miscarriage and I plan to find out so that I can have anything that Zayn is hiding away from her to blackmail him.

You must wonder why I am doing this to him because I am supposed to be his friend and not destroy things between him and Carmi, as well as my friendship with him.

Ever since Zayn told me about Carmelita's pregnancy and what he was going to do, it put me off. She is so young compared to any of us involved in this shit and now what her own future husband was plotting against her made me feel pity towards her.

Carmelita deserves to live her life happy, not in this pain that Zayn puts her in because I know they have a rocky relationship. She really loves Zayn but I don't know about Zayn. Before he really did show his love but lately, things have changed ever since they have come back to the gang.

This is me looking out for a girl who I consider as my little sister and my personal minion as she helps where ever she can when I need her to. I am doing this for her because I want to see Carmelita as a better person.

"Doctor Porter!" I yell when I see him walking down the hallway to go into a patient's room and he turns around with a frown upon his face.

"Mr Payne. What can I do for you?" He asks once I was standing in front of him.

"I need a little favour from you. I know Mr Malik has paid you to keep quiet about the real reason why Mrs Malik had a miscarriage. Now I want to know."