16.

CARMELITA'S POV

"Morning!" Zayn greets cheerily and I raise my eyebrows in confusion.

"Good morning to you too." I chuckle as he kisses me against my cheek and continue with making breakfast.

"No offence, but you are very happy this morning. What's up?"

"I just woke up feeling all energetic." He shrugs making me chuckle once again.

"Weird but I am not complaining. What's for breakfast?"

"French toast but I made some a small bowls of yoghurt and berries for now." Zayn slides one of the bowls to me and I nod, eating from it while he makes the French toast.

"Today, all the guys are going to be with Ronnie's gang all day long to sort some business out and I don't have to be present so today we can chill if up for it."

"Isn't Ronnie going to complain because you know how defensive he gets when everyone is not present, including me?"

"I sorted that out. Not to worry babe. Sophia is going to be with Jade the whole day while the guys are busy." He says reassuringly as I eat from my bowl.

"Alright then. " I mutter.

"Carmelita?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't want to cause any harm and I know that we have put it behind us but about Jade, did you actually enjoy having sẻx with her? That has been floating around in my head lately."

Almost choking on my yogurt, I look at him with a straight face.

He is actually cross questioning Jade and I's one night stand that meant absolutely nothing?

"Honestly, it was good but it wasn't good as a male would do it with female." I shrug and he raises his eyebrows at me.

"So it was just a onetime thing."

"Yes. I am not bisexual just because I had sex with a girl and it was literally a one night stand for the both of us. We are okay with it and we are one-hundred per cent straight." I say reassuringly and he pierces his lips together while he thinks pensively.

"Let me tell you something Zayn. I am glad I slept with Jade rather than Justin because if I slept with him, that's cheating on you and I wasn't going to sell myself cheap to him because he is a celebrity, so if I were you, I wouldn't fret myself over this shít. It's over." Rolling my eyes, I continue to eat out of my bowl.

"I am not. It was just a thought. As long as you don't do it again, I am alright with it." He says nonchalantly but I know very well that he is bothered him that I had 'sẻx' with someone either than him.

"Alright."

Ten minutes later Zayn finishes up with breakfast and we both decide to go sit outside by the pool to eat instead.

"Zayn, I have a question."

"And that is?" He looks up from his plate and at me, interested in what I have to say.

"The other day I was cleaning and then there was this book lying on your bedside table. It was open and I can't exactly remember what it said but it said something like 'Loving like you do' and what is the other one? Uh... wait! I am speaking under correction but something like 'It's you' that's repeated constantly. What is that?" I ask and in his eyes, I can see he is panicking but his face shows no emotion.