10.

Emily Rudd knows my existence *cries infinite amount of buckets*

CARMELITA'S POV

"Why are you so – OH MY GOD!" A male voice screams out and I groan as this man has woken me up from my deep slumber. Immediately, my head begins to pound and I lift my hand to head.

Last night was really a wild night.

"What the fucķ?!" He shouts out again and I flutter my eyes open, trying to adjust to the bright light that is in the bedroom as the curtains were not closed last night.

"Why are you screaming like a mad person!?" Jade mutters as she brings the sheets closer to her body.

"Please tell me you both covered now." Louis says annoyed and I cover my body with the sheets.

"You can come in Louis." I say and he peeks his head in first. Once he sees that we both covered up, he enters the room and looks at us astonished.

"Please tell me I am dreaming? Tell me this is a prank!" He cries out in agony and Jade glares at him.

"For fucķs sake, can you stop whining?!" She scowls and he crosses his arms against his chest.

"I came here on Liam's orders to check on the both of you. I didn't want to but I was forced. I come in here to see the both of you lying in bed, naked. What a nice way to start the morning." He explains.

"Well I am sorry. Do you have to ask you if I want to have sẻx?" I ask and he laughs.

"You know what I find so rich? You are best friends. Both of you have a boyfriend. The one is engaged and the one is going to get engaged. Here they are lying in bed and they had sẻx. I wonder what their boyfriends will say?!" He laughs and I scowl at him.

"You don't say one word to no one. This stays between us three." Jade says sternly and he raises his eyebrows.

"Why should I keep my mouth shut? Give me a good reason why." He challenges us and I roll my eyes.

"Fućk this. Louis, I don't care if you tell Zayn about me sleeping with my best friend. What is he going to do? Leave me? Be upset?" I laugh and Louis looks at me weirdly.

"You know I technically didn't cheat on him and neither has Jade cheated on Donovan because it's not real sẻx compared to a man having sẻx with a girl." I add and Jade nods along.

"She has a point." Jade says which makes Louis scoff.

"You two are so disgusting and freaky. How did you even end up having lesbian sẻx?"

"We don't kiss and tell Louis Tomlinson." A smirk tugs on my lips and he rolls his eyes.

There is no way we are telling anyone about us having sx and the whole night we spent out with Justin.

"Fine. I don't want to know either way. Now that I know you are both safe, I can leave but before I do, I have a message. Zayn has texted you but I am not sure have checked your phone, so please do. He has something important to say." Louis says which makes me scoff.

I don't want to do anything with Zayn.

"Oh okay. You can leave now." I shoo him away.

"Whatever. See you both tonight hopefully."

"Wait. What?" Jade asks confused.

"If Carmelita checks her phone then you will both know what I am talking about. Bye." Louis waves and leaves the penthouse.