2.

This chapter is very informative so you might want to pay attention :) A picture of Sirus is above (If you watch Sense8, you will know him as Lito! Don't ask me why do I watch that lol and if you planning on watching it - watch with caution cause there is a lot of explicit content *covers face* ) 

* * *

ZAYN'S POV

Carmelita Wilfred.

My Lita.

She drives me insane most of the time, especially with her sharp tongue her manipulative ways but I guess that's what I love about her.

Looking down, her head rests upon my chest, her arms on her sides and her chest rising up  and down as she take shallow breaths as she sleeps. 

She looks so innocent just like she was when I was acquainted to her and some part of me misses it but another, loves the way she is today.

She has changed so much since she has been in this gang, mostly in a good way - mentally and physically.

Especially physically.

Before she came into this mess, Carmelita never had much to flaunt but things changed as she developed over the years drastically. She has everything that every man wants - curves, tits and ass. 

Lucky for me, that's all mine to have only. 

Another thing I love about her is her piercing, blue eyes. That's one of her features that captured my attention when I met her.

I love her so fucķing much and I owe it all to her.

Before I met Carmelita, I used so many women and I was guy that could never commit to anyone but then she came along. I never loved anyone except my family and my gang brothers. 

One thing we learned from being involvedin gangsterism is not to get attached to anyone but when I had to tell her I had to leave town, seeking safety, she insisted she wanted to come with and she also confessed her love to me that night.

I didn't love her at all when she said that

I didn't know what to say, what to think. Carmelita saying those three words made things so much difficult and I couldn't deal with it. But also I had this gut feeling, wanting to take her with. I could teach her the ropes along with the gang and hopefully everything will work out.

And it did. Look at us three years later.

Over the time I spent with her, it was difficult not falling in love with her because she was there when I needed her. She has been with me through thick and thin and I appreciate it so much.

Carmelita really is a sweet, loving person and she has a great personality once you get to know her.

My fingers played with the diamond ring on her ring finger that withholds my promise.

My promise to marry her once we have gotten out of this mess. 

I don't think I can live without her for the rest of my life because I need her desperately. Another thing that I would never admit to is my fear being alone.

I hated being alone because I had no one else except her and the gang. I know they will go their separate ways but for Carmi, my life would mean nothing without her.