28.

Okay, it seems like the last chapter was so good that I actually made ghost readers vote for the first time. But hey, let's see what's happening in this chapter :)

Oh and heads up for this chapter, there is constant change of POV

ZAYN'S POV

This is bad. Very bad.

And there was no way I can make an excuse or even fix this because I let the perfect girl slip through my fingers because of my cheating ways.

I have been cheating on her for such a long time and the fact that I have been doing it along with her finding out right now is unacceptable.

Trust me, I tried to stop cheating but there is no way I could do it for a long time. There is this sick side of me that felt that one woman was never enough but two was.

I had it all along and now that I don't have any, especially Carmelita, I finally feel what's it's like to be caught in the moment.

How could I be so stupid to even cheat on her?! In our own house?!

Carmelita gave me everything I could ever need to keep me going and now she has left me because she has had enough of my games.

She cared for me, made sure I am healthy, fed every day, get enough sleep and gave me enough love to keep me going every day.

She left her whole life behind four years ago for me and I ended up cheating on her to show my appreciation.

Now she is gone. She left me here on my knees, crying for the first time for her and I want nothing else but to run after her to tell her to come back to me.

Carmelita thinks that I don't love her but I do, I really do. Maybe I did not in the beginning when she told me she loved me but I do now and that's what matters.

For the first time I have a broken heart by the girl who has walked away because of my unfaithfulness but I know Carmelita is going to suffer more.

I am her first and only boyfriend and for the first time, she walks with a broken heart because she has no one to turn to.

She doesn't want to do anything with me and I don't blame her. After everything we have all been through the four years, Carmelita finally drew the line and left me for good.

Carmelita might have not said that but I know her, she will never forgive me for being unfaithful.

I played with her heart, her feelings and her life because of my selfish needs.

There is no way I can win her back and what really bothers me is that all of this shit had to happen the day before her birthday.

'Let me tell you something Zayn, you'll never find another bíṭch that loves you like I do.'

She's right. No one will ever love me like she does but also I will never have someone like she is.

No one will understand me like she does, no one will accept me for who I have become like she does and no one will definitely put up with my shít like she does.

Carmelita Wilfred has finally left me.

LIAM'S POV

For the past three hours, Sophia has been with Carmelita in Zayn's room and it's killing me to know what has happened to Carmelita.

According to Harry, she just stormed into the house but when we heard shattering; the whole lot of us ran up to the room to see what the hell is going on.