32.

ZAYN'S POV

There is no words to describe how angry I am today with everyone.

I am so píssed off at Louis for fuckíng sleeping with Carmelita. He is supposed to be my best friend but here he is in love with her and had the fuckíng nerve to sleep with her!

All of us were under the impression that Louis hated Carmelita's guts but obviously not - everything was just a lie.

And I can't believe Carmelita has fallen into his trap, sleeping with him as well. From what she has told me, it was unintentionally and I am really trying to believe her but I feel like she has slept with Louis to spite me.

Come on, she hates me and she would do literally anything to get back at me. Look, yesterday she tried to kill me and today she slept with Louis and stabbed me in the shoulder.

Some part of me feels really upset with the fact that she slept with him. I never knew she would move on so fast and as much as I am trying to fight for her, I am getting nowhere.

Even though I have to learn to accept that she has left me for good, I still have this slight hope that maybe there is a chance I can gain her trust again.

All I want to know is why Louis?

Why him out of everyone else?

She can realise that Louis can give her everything she ever wanted like a family and real love. She will forget all about what we had throughout these years and move on with a man I called my best friend.

I have never told her that I have always been insecure about her and Louis.

Since he had Timothy in the picture and Carmelita always being the motherly figure towards the child, it made me develop pure jealously towards both of them.

I could never give her the child of her own and that's all she wants.

Little did Carmelita know that being the proper mother figure towards Timothy won over Louis's love for her.

Now that Carmelita has all she ever wanted with my best friend, I am left alone, wanting to do nothing with either of them.

After having my shoulder stitched up thanks to Carmelita stabbing me and having a stiff drink at a bar close by to numb the aching pain I have in my shoulder and the emotional pain, I finally come home at ten.

Getting out of the car, an unpleasant smell fills my nose and immediately I cringe at it.

What the fucķ is that smell?

Heading inside the house, the smell is still in the air and I head outside to the back where the smell has got even stronger.

I walk over to the trash can and once I see the contents in it, my eyes widen in pure shock.

All my things are burnt.

Fucķing Carmelita!

My blood boils as I head back into the house. I rush upstairs and when I go into the art room all I see is red paint splattered everywhere.

The mural of us is just a big red mess along with all my best works I have done.

Those things I have worked hard and long on, so she thinks it is okay to mess with my stuff? Fucķ no! I understand the mural of us which signifies the end of us but all my other graffiti does not deserved to be destroyed!