5.

CARMELITA'S POV

I feel the bed dip down and arms snake around my waist, making me groan in annoyance.

Finally this idiot comes to bed.

"Zayn, don't." With my hands and body, I shove Zayn away from me and he snorts.

"What are you doing up at three my Lita?"

"First of all, we sleeping in a king size bed and you acting like it's a single bed, so please can I have space? Secondly, you are singing on top of your lungs which make a person hard to fall asleep. Thirdly, there are no curtains or blinds up and that adds difficult sleeping."

"Oh, I am sorry. I was just trying to recreate my masterpiece that Sirus destroyed and tried to calm the fúck down after what he did." He mutters annoyed.

"At least the bästard had the decency to give us the money to pay for the fucķing house and our goods after we both spoke to him yesterday."

The fire brigade came to extinguish the fire and there was barely anything left. All of us went back to the gang house angry and we contacted Sirus immediately.

Zayn and I spoke to Sirus or should I say, yelled at the man after what he did. Zayn was angry but nothing compared to me. I was shouting to the man in Spanish the whole time because I have a habit when I really am angry.

The only thing I will be thankful for the money he gave us back after I spoke to him. Zayn didn't ask so I had to and it went like this:

"I am really determined to get rid of you after what you have done!" Zayn snarls and I grab the phone out his hand. Just as Zayn was about to grab it back, I shove him away.

"Listen here, Mr rich ass. I don't ask, I demand you to pay back every cent for the house and our things! Our shït is expensive and money doesn't grow on trees, so by the end of the day, I expect quite an amount in Zayn's bank account. Comprender?"

Sirus laughs which makes me angrier than I already am. "Anything for you querida. I'll deposit you a very nice amount into your joke-of a boyfriend's account. Make sure you buy yourself something pretty on the behalf of me, cariño."

"I am not your querida or cariño, pervertido." I seethe and he laughs once again.

"Soon you will be."

"I know you asked him but I am not upset with you at all." Zayn shrugs.

Thank god.

"But at least we can buy majority of our stuff for the new home and buy back our clothes." "True."

We lay in silence for a couple of minutes until Zayn sits up and leans against the headboard. His dilating brown eyes look into mine.

"Wanna fúck?" He suggests and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Three in the morning?" "Since when has the time ever stopped us?"

True.

"Not now. I am trying to sleep."

No Carmelita, you want to have sêx with him.

"Oh. Okay." Zayn chuckles and lies back down in bed.

I try my very best to fall asleep but all I keep doing is tossing and turning. After thirty minutes, I finally give in because I can't sleep and I feel my ache for pleasure getting the best of me.

"Fùck this." I sigh in annoyance and Zayn chuckles as I climb onto his lap. "That's my girl." He smirks at me and slides off his t-shirt off my body. Lowering my body, I place my lips on his and I can taste the weed he has been smoking.