Prologue and Disclaimer

What does a person do at sixteen years old?

If you're thinking of school, socializing with other teenagers, trying to figure out what you're doing with the rest of your life, and crazy hormones going all over the place - you thought correctly.

As for me, that was all cut short.

Why?

Because I sought freedom with a man four years older than me.

What is going through your mind right now, is how stupid this girl is to run off with an older man.

Believe me, I regretted it in the beginning, but now I guess it wasn't a bad idea.

I felt free enough with him even though now my life involves gangs, đrugs, money, and living on the run at times.

If you wondering if this guy is a gangster - Yes, he is.

Let me tell you the story.

When I was fifteen, my best friend, Brianna, decided to drag me to a party. Parties weren't my thing back then. I was a girl who had her nose stuck in a book all the time, got excellent grades, and was hardly popular.

Being a total geek, I never understood why Brianna, a girl who is the complete opposite, was my best friend. Honestly, I always thought she was my friend because she felt sorry for me, but she claims she likes me and doesn't care what others think about me.

I'm thankful for her, after all, she's the reason I met Zayn.

I met him outside after making my escape from the party. His appearance did make me hesitant to converse with him, not because he was very good-looking, but the vast number of tattoos running down his arms.

His whole appearance screamed danger and I was not listening to my gut that was screaming at me, to stay away from him. I should have known better as he was nothing but trouble but he was my escape from the harsh reality I was living.

I left my 'perfect', innocent life behind. My family. My friends. Everything, to be with a gangster.

Insane.

Little did I know that I was getting myself into a living nightmare and had to do everything to survive. I walked straight into the lion's den and I had to pay the price for my reckless decision.

Three years have passed.

I'm nineteen now and Zayn is twenty-four.

All I can say is that it has been an intense three years. Something I definitely cannot ever forget. As long as I have Zayn by my side, there was absolutely nothing to worry about.

Do I miss my family, my old life?

My old life - No.

My family - Yes.

I've grown here in a way I never thought I could.

I am no longer that sixteen-year-old child who was scared of every little thing.

I have become a fierce, strong, provocative woman and capable of anything.

There is something that I crave so badly.... I want to live a safe, normal life, with our families but one person is stopping us.

Sirus Gonzalez.

And he needs to be taken down.

One way or another.

》》》

Hii everyone. I would just like to point out some things before we get this show on the road.

There is, and I guarantee you that this book contains constant violence, strong language, sexual nature and contraband.

IF YOU DON'T CONDONE ANY MENTION ABOVE - THIS IS NOT FOR YOU.

All rights reserved 2015

If I catch anyone stealing from my works, posting it on other websites or even claiming it to be theirs - I WILL REPORT YOU.

I do not associate with with the One Direction members, Zayn and nor the people who have been casted.

This is pure fiction and is just for entertainment.

Enjoy it! :)