"He is the reason...." Jooyong's voice changed dramatically into a deep demon tone, "THAT SUZUME IS DEAD."

   The demonic nightmare charges at Maou, while the latter stood still. Maou was about to move away, but light chains held him on the spot.

   "Oh shi—" a puff of dust was seen were the two disappeared into.

   "Dahyun watch out!!!!" Kyungju shouted when he saw a gargoyle behind his cousin.

   Luckily, Dahyun was quick to react and casted a spell. The gargoyle shattered around her with it's remains surrounding her.

   "Not bad," Minji placed her back on the latter's back, "for a drop out."

   "Heh," Dahyun smirks and gets into her fighting stance, "don't underestimate drop outs."

   "Note taken."

   The demonic nightmare battled toe to toe with the King of Demons himself. Both take blow after blow, showing no signs of slowing down. Rage and agony was clear in Jooyong's eyes while seriousness was the only thing that could be seen in Maou's.

   Jooyong strikes from above with his blade like fingers while Maou blocks it with his forearm.

   "I will avenge Suzume," Jooyong jumps back and charges forward.

   "Go right ahead, if you can," the smugness of the Demon King himself infuriated the Demonic Nightmare. Jooyong jumps back again, but this time he charges an attack by opening his mouth widen and a ball of energy started to form in front of the mouth as he focuses his mana on this attack.

   "Yume no koibito," the attack shot a large laser that Maou was just planning to dodge easily. But once again, he was held down by the same light chains. When he looked down he recognize the chains themselves.

   "Yume no kusari?" he looks up and deflects the blast, towards the others. Jooyong saw this and panicked.

   Everything went slow, why Jooyong moved as fast as he could to intersect the blast. Everyone was placed into a state of shock, when the demonic nightmare behemoth fell and shook the ground beneath them.

   "JOOYONG!!!!!!!!" Kyungju immediately run to the fallen demon. He kneels by its body and started to shake him.

   "Please Jooyong, please don't leave," desperation was evident form Kyungju voice. Tears were falling which shocked everyone.

   "Old man you better stay!!!!" Kyungju was shock to feel the blade-like fingers wiping away his falling tears.

   "I'll be at rest, I'll be with Suzume now," that's when he realized, making Jooyong stay in this world longer would only cause him pain. Kyungju smiles as Jooyong slowly disappear as light blue orbs detached from his body and float into the air.

   Seeing this, Maou approached Kyungju and placed his hand on his shoulder.

   "You can take your twin back," everyone was taken aback by the Demon King's words.

   "This time, I promise that I won't seek for Bloodluxes, it's prophecy ends here," Maou snaps his fingers and the binding magic on Kyungji disappears. Dahyun catches her in the midst of her fall, and can't help but adore her cousin's face.

   'It's time for me to let go of these feelings, it would only bring sorrow if I pursued my love for her,' noticing that no one was looking, she quickly pecked her cousin's lips before pulling away.

   'I'll leave you in Sana unnie's hands, she'll take care of you,' Dahyun then slings Kyungji's arm around her neck to support her body weight.

   'Now I can fully love Momo unnie without feeling guilt.'

   "Don't worry, I won't cause any troubles in the over world, and call one of my sons if you need help, I'm always free these days," Maou opens a portal, "oh yeah, you're twin is special Kyungju," he entered the portal and it shrunk until it's gone.

   They were confused at first, but shrugged it off thinking that Maou was just messing with them. Again.

   "Well," the unfamiliar voice caught their attention, "since we're done, I'm going to leave."

   Out of reflex, Kyungseo quickly grabbed the unknown girl's wrist.

   "Before you go, can we know who you are?" a sigh was heard before the girl grabs her hood and pulled it off. Let's just say that everyone's jaw (except Kyungji cuz she's dead asleep) dropped on the ground.

   "Hirai Hana?!?!" everyone was shocked to see the sister of the dancing machine of Twice being a mancer.

   "Before you guys ask anything, it runs in the blood, meaning, Momo is a Crystallomancer as well, but she hasn't unlocked it yet nor is she aware of having such power," everyone nodded. Hana pulled her hood back on before throwing a smoke bomb on the ground before disappearing.

   "What is with Japanese people and smoke bombs?" Minji fans away the smoke.

   "Well, we should head back no—"

   "Ugghhhh......" everyone turned towards the direction of the sound.

   "Kyungji!!!!!" Everyone surrounded the young girl and hugged her. Though Kyungji is receiving deja vu as of right now.

   "Guys— can't— BREATH—" everyone let go and Kyungji took three deep breaths.

   "Geez, I know I was kidnapped, but tone down the after hugs, it's painful, especially on the ribs," Kyungji held her chest as she stabilizes her heart beat and breathing.

   "As I was saying," Kyungseo started, "we should go back now, we probably worried the others."

   The rest of them nodded and got on the guardians' back (which they wished they changed forms before  it was suggested by their young master). They all had a surprisingly calming journey back to where the portal was. Seconds later a portal opened but instead of going to the Monastery. They were all suspicious at first, but then Yukio popped his head in the portal and signaled them to get in. The humans entered first, but Kyungju lagged behind with the rest of the guardians before sneaking off without anyone noticing. The rest of Twice was also there, and the group hugged Kyungji, again, but luckily less painful.

   "Okay I'll be on my way, have a good day Lees," Yukio then entered the portal and closed it. Silence filled the room before one of the members spoke up.

   "Kyungji, could we talk..." Jihyo calmly started, "...Privately?"

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

   HELLO READERS!!!!!! Yes I have updated in advance, but it's just because I was in a fairly good mood. Those who have left comments, thank you for reading my story and for giving me the motivation to post a chapter. In honesty comments make me happy and it motivates me to write more chapters!!!!! And @22huanhelen your comments honestly made me laugh I've read all of them. Also, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS STORY IS AT 6K READS!!!!!! I really didn't expect this book to get popular, so this really shocked me, so Thank you all, Thank you very much.

   Anyways that's all I will say for now (school is starting tomorrow T^T)

   Anyways have a good night/day readers!!!!!!!

Author-nim logged out