All of us turned around and there was the city of hell presented in front of us.

   "So they had a huge renovation," Kyungju mindlessly says while looking at the tall structures

   "Guys look," Dahyun pointed at the line of monsters entering a stadium of some sort.

   "That's probably where they're holding the ritual," I added.

   Charging in head on, isn't a great idea. Satan would obliterate us in seconds. I looked at the surroundings of the stadium and noticed an open area on the side of the building.

   "Are you excited?" We hid behind a wall once we heard voices. A group of bandits walked passed us, but seeing them gave me an idea.

   "Guys follow my lead."

•Minutes later•

   "Okay, maybe we could get in like this," instead of wearing our previous attire, we wore cloaks to hide our 'human' clothes.

   "Young masters, the four of us will scout on ahead," Voltaire informed us. We nodded and they jumped up to the tower above us before jumping to another one, getting closer to the stadium.

   "Okay, let's go," we blended in the crowd that was entering the stadium. Once we got in our mouths dropped.

   There was Kyungji, bounded by magic while lifted a few centimeters of the ground, in a arena style pit. The pit itself is HUGE, like, the size of 8 football fields laid next to each other to make a square.

   "I have a bad feeling about this," Dahyun said whispered as we took our seats near the pit, I scanned the crowd and found Maou sitting on his thrown with a smug face.

   "That lying bastard," Kyungju cussed under his breath.those words confused us.

   "What do you mean?" Kyungha asked.

   "Kyungju told him to take Kyungji off his list, but it seems like he didn't," Minji explained. Forgot she was there, she was so silent I just noticed her. Reminds me of Mina.

   "Guys shhhh, it seems like it's starting," the crowd hushed down once Maou raised his arm up.

   "Demons and Monsters alike, welcome to the Blooded Ritual!" the roars of the monsters echoed through the stadium.

   "This year, we have the infamous Lee Kyungji, the recent 10th member of Twice," everyone howled louder than before, that o swear I could feel my ear drums breaking.

   "Now the ritual shall start," Maou raised his arm in front of him which cause the unconscious Kyungji to move in the middle of the pit.

   This time, I could hold back.

   "Jishin," I casted and the stadium shook. I looked over at the others and nodded as we took this chance to jump in the pit.