Chapter 2 ~Justin~

Emma's PoV

I awoke from unconsciousness. And I was covered in green slime. They liked to do this to infect the open wounds. Where they got all this stuff I had no idea, but I knew their families were sort of rich from our past friendship.

I tried to stabilize myself before walking out of the alley. The boys were long gone and I had been lying down in the alley, when I could've been doing my plenty of homework. They didn't want me to do it, who did they think they were?

I got plenty of stares from people on the streets even if I did my best to cover myself up.

When I made it home, I glanced at my dad's car in the driveway before opening the door. Luckily, he was passed out on the couch, that alcoholic. My parents didn't care about me. But they didn't abuse me either. They kind of acted as if I didn't exist.

It was unfair. How come I had to be the one who didn't get so great parents and everyone at school hated me? But I had to think positive. At least my parents didn't beat me up. And everyone at school hating me was kind of like the future, I would have people who would dislike me and I would need to not care.

My mum wasn't at home, surprisingly, but she was probably out. But since they were gone, I could do a few things on my own.

I went up to my room and dropped my ruck sack on the floor and immediately went to take a shower, grabbing a few clothes.

The hot water of the shower burned my new cuts and made them extremely itch. It was everything not to itch them.

I couldn't believe that they did that. Technically, they've been doing it for a while now, but still. This was a little over the edge!

After getting out of the shower, I opened the cabinet and find just what I needed.

Alcohol cleanser. I didn't want the cuts to get infected. The bruises... well I would need a different treatment.

I slowly let a drop of the cleanser touch my skin and I immediately hissed in pain. The disinfectant was working it's way. I needed this, but it hurt so much!

After I had disinfected all the cuts, I took some gauze and wrapped my left wrist. Luckily it wasn't my right, or I wouldn't be able to write.

I quickly dressed and let my hair be, as wet as it was. I phoned up Justin, the only person I could trust. He was the only person that truly cared about me. The only person I could rely on. And he knew everything about me.

But the weird thing was, he didn't go to school. I didn't know if he was home schooled or not, but he didn't go to London Academy.

"Emma?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's me. Can you come over?"

"Sure, I have no homework."

"I know that. I want to be home schooled to," I whined.

"Yeah, um, I'm coming over," he said before hanging up. He was always a little impatient. I wonder why?

Not such a long time later, Justin was in my room, I had given him a copy of the key to the house.

"Giddy Aunt! What happened to your arm?" he asked, grabbing it and squeezing it slightly. I hissed in pain.

"Please let go," I managed to say.

"Sorry. So what happened?"

"Louis wanted to put some cuts there to make me look depressed."

"But you are depressed."

"No, I'm not. I have never been and I don't plan on being it. You should've known, I told you numerous times before.

"Yeah, you're right, just checking, you could have changed."

"Well I didn't, so y-"

"Get the f*ck out of my house!" my dad slurred, aiming a gun at Justin. A gun?! I can only hope it isn't loaded.

"Justin, get out before he shoots you!" I whisper/yelled.

I thought I heard him mutter "Gladly" but I wasn't so sure. He left through the open door and I heard his footsteps on the stairs as he left the house.

"Good, that son of a b*tch is gone!" my dad declared triumphantly, beaming with a creepy ear to ear smile. Then, he fainted and tumbled out of my room.

I walked up to my door and closed it. What was up with Justin? Something always was up with him. But I guess it was just hormones, right? I shouldn't worry about him. Or the other boys. I needed to do my homework.

I grabbed my MP3 and put in my earphones, letting my troubles fade away as the only thing I was focusing on was my studies.