"Hey Mrs. Weasley!" She said and gave her a large hug.

"Hermione! You look great!"

"So do you! Is there anything I can help with?"

"Yes," Mrs. Weasely said "just take these three things to the table." Hermione nodded and levitated a bowl of mashed potatoes, a salad, and a plate of dinner rolls out to the table.

She set them down and then turned around and bumped into someone. "Granger." He said. Hermione looked up and met the stormy gray eyes of none other than Draco Malfoy.

"Sorry." She muttered and walked off, feeling Malfoy's eyes still on her as she did so. Hermione walked to the bathroom and opened the door and gasped. She quickly closed it just when Harry walked by.

"What's wrong Hermy?" He asked her.

"Well I walked in on Ron and-"

"Was he wanking?!" Harry exclaimed, making Hermione burst into a fit of giggles.

"No! He-"

"Hermione! Harry! Have you seen Ron?" Mr. Weasely called from the other side of the room.

"No sorry, if I do I'll let you know." Hermione called back. She then looked at Harry who began to laugh. Just then Fred and Ginny walked by.

"What's so funny?" Ginny asks the two best friends.

"Hermione walked in on Ron-"

"Wanking?!" Fred and Ginny asked them.

"No he and Beatrice are-"

"Is Beatrice wanking him?" Fred asked and then they all began to laugh. Then Beatrice came out of the bathroom, her hair messy and her lipstick smeared.

"Someone's in there." She muttered and walked away. Then Ron came out, his shirt untucked and his tie loose. He had lip stick smeared on his face. When he saw everyone who was still laughing, his ears turned red.

"Well that was funny but if you'll excuse me, I have to pee." Hermione said and walked Into the bathroom.

***

Everyone was at dinner and just began to eat. "This is delicious mum." Fred said. "I haven't had a good meal in forever." Hermione glared at him and his ear turned red.

"Just kidding. Your a great cook babe."

"Don't call me babe." She snapped and went back to eating her salad.

"Oh right!" Mrs. Weasely said. "I meant to say grace. Everyone, hold hands and bow your heads." Hermione took Fred and Ginny's hand and bowed her head.

"I would like to say thanks for all the people who made it out of the war alive, for all the people that helped fight and for all the people that are healthy." Hermione squeezed Ginny's hand. "I would like to take a moment to remember all the people who had passed because of both wars. George, Charlie-" Mrs. Weasely's talking was interrupted by her own sobbing, so Mr. Weasely finished her speech.

"Tonks, Remus, Lavender, and everyone else. And for the people we thought were dead, Fred. Amen." He said and everyone went back to eating. Ginny had tears spilling out of her eyes and so did Hermione. She squeezed Fred's hand, thinking about what it would be like if he weren't here right now. She looked into his eyes and he looked back to hers. She leaned forward and he leaned forward. They were centimeters apart and-

"We have an announcement!" Bill said, interrupting Fred and Hermione's almost kiss. Bill and Fleur stood up and Fleur was holding her stomach.

"I am pregnant!" She said and everyone broke out into a cheer and clapping. Ginny stood up too.

"So am I!" She called and everyone clapped and congratulated her.

"Congratulations Harry!" Hermione said.

"Thanks but she never told me until now." Harry said with a huge grin on his face.

A/N hey sorry this is the worst chapter in the world!!! and sorry it's been a few days since I updated... I was very un inspired for this chapter....

Anyways I can't write that much in he next week cuz my grandparents are here... also I'm sorry because I couldn't really edit this chapter

So I would like to give a shoutout to a few people who are awesome and you should follow:

@welovedamon

@sarcasm1101

@DreamingPotterhead

@harrypotterfan0121

@ThemeDreamer

@HaHaPhelpsHaHa

Okay and I'm sorry if I forgot someone :) anyways here is a list of books that is awesome (all hp fan fic)

1. Forever Mine (by @HaHaPhelpsHaHa)

2. Not a chance (@harrypotterfan0121)

3. Badass-Fremione (@ThemeDreamer)

4. Fred and George first year (@gred_forge4eva4)

5. Prank War (@livtheravenclaw)

6. It all started with a Pygmy Puff

Okay and then I have my stories

•Harry potter facebook chats

•Falling for Fred (a Fred Weasley love story)

•You said You would never leave me- fremione

And I am going to start a marriage law story on here. I already wrote the first 16 chapters in a notebook and I have 110 pages (but I write big :p) so yeah... That's all I think.

Vote

Comment

Follow

-Charlee B.