2.89 A Date

Next day. Morning.

I yawned and opened my eyes. I smiled when i realized Stefan and i were spooning, still naked.

Stefan kissed my neck "morning, angel"

Me "morning"

I turned around to face him "You do realize Caroline is going to kill us when she finds out we had sex in her bed"

Stefan nodded "let her come"

I smiled and grabbed the back of Stefan's back and pull him closer so that i could kiss him. He hummed happy and kissed back.

Suddenly i heard "Good morning, lovebirds!"

I broke the kiss and groaned annoyed. Stefan did the same and pulled the covers over my body.

Stefan sighed annoyed "Oh..."

Me "Are you kidding me?"

Damon smiled "I brought you some free-range, overpriced coffee... One cream, two sugars, just like you like it."

I rolled my eyes and stood up, wrapping the comforter around my body. 

Me "I'm gonna get changed"

I walked into the bathroom and got ready.

I walked back into the room barefoot.

Stefan was getting dressed" Is there any particular reason as to why you are barging into my girlfriend's room at the crack of mid-morning?"

Damon "Why such a Grumpy Gus? I thought you'd want to celebrate today. I finally got Elena tucked away safely. You're snuggled with Adi in this tragically tiny bed, and Ric? Ric saved his lady from the great beyond! Everything is coming up Salvatore, so much so that I have decided to turn over a new leaf."

Stefan rolled and eye roll "Oh, good."

I sat down on the bed.

Damon "Yeah. I am gonna be the man that does right by Elena, all on my own, by keeping her in my heart instead of keeping her underfoot."

Stefan nodded "That's interesting."

Damon "I'm gonna need a little help with the dirty work, so rise and shine, brother. We are going to interrogate a tall, beautiful Heretic with a terrible attitude."

I raised an eyebrow "Valerie?"

Damon smiled "Rings a bell?."

He and i looked at Stefan who had a tensed look on his face.

Damon  pouted " Hmm. I'm missing something here."

I fake smiled "Oh, Stefan and Valerie are old flames from way back, and they haven't had a face-to-face since she came tumbling out of that prison world."